We are all different and unique in our own ways. Each of us has our own story, our own health history, and our own unique wellness goals. Generally, however, one thing we can all agree on is that we want to feel our best. There are many ways that we try to achieve these goals – some healthy and others less so. Many have tried prescription medications for their health needs with varying degrees of success and are now searching for safe, natural, and healthy ways to enhance their wellness.
Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, has been introduced to health and wellness communities across the country to much excitement over the last few years – and with good reason. CBD has been shown to provide any number of positive health benefits like increasing overall levels of energy and focus, decreasing the side effects of mood disorders, encouraging healthy skin and organ functioning, and helping those who use it to achieve a more restful and uninterrupted night’s sleep. Even better, new benefits of using CBD continue to be regularly discovered by scientists and researchers across the country.
CBD – What You Need to Know
CBD is one of approximately one hundred cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant, which also produces numerous other beneficial compounds, including terpenes and flavonoids that have therapeutic value as well. How does CBD achieve its beneficial health effects in the body? Simplifying the science in a way that everyone can understand is important. When you are fully informed, you can make the best decisions for your health. Keeping that in mind, here’s what you need to know about CBD:
- CBD works with the body’s endocannabinoid system: If you are a human (or a mammal, in general, for that matter), you have an endocannabinoid system. That system is responsible for maintaining the internal balance of the body. The endocannabinoid system helps to regulate a number of the body’s important processes, including temperature, neurotransmitter production, metabolism, and energy levels, to name a few functions of many. The endocannabinoid system does this through a number of cannabinoid receptors that translate signals from cannabinoids produced by our bodies as well as those like CBD, which are ingested from outside sources.
- CBD has no psychoactive effects: Many confuse CBD with marijuana, which is understandable, as both are byproducts of the cannabis plant. However, CBD and marijuana function very differently in the body. Marijuana contains very high levels of THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient primarily responsible for the feeling of being “high” that users experience after consuming it. Unlike marijuana, the hemp from which CBD products are derived must contain .3% or less THC to be federally legal. As a result, CBD products are able to provide health benefits without any unwanted psychoactive side effects.
- CBD has minimal side effects: Because CBD is a natural substance that works within the body’s existing systems, it is able to provide health benefits with very few, if any, side effects. Some have reported very minor side effects, such as drowsiness or mild digestive issues, upon initial use. But these side effects are typically remedied very quickly by simply adjusting dosage.
- CBD is safe and non–addictive for long-term use: As CBD functions naturally within the existing systems of the body, it has been shown to be effective for long-term use without the need to continually adjust dosage for increased tolerance as is often required for prescription medications. In fact, not only is CBD non-addictive, it has also been shown to be helpful for those who have addictions to help treat those conditions in a safe and natural way.
How Can CBD Benefit My Health?
CBD is an excellent addition to anyone’s health and wellness routine. Some common health struggles that many of us experience include things like:
- Restless sleep: Many struggle with difficulty falling or staying asleep. By helping the endocannabinoid system regulate the body’s production of melatonin and various neurotransmitters, CBD can be very helpful in encouraging restful, restorative sleep.
- Lack of energy: No one wants to go through their day feeling less than their best or as if they lack the necessary energy to complete their daily tasks. CBD helps with the regulation of energy levels to alleviate these difficulties and help you have the vitality needed for each day.
- Mood disorders: Many struggle with mood disorders as well as simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is a normal part of life. CBD can have a calming and relaxing effect, and it can help to promote general feelings of well-being.
- Daily aches and pains: It is hard to feel your best each day when struggling with aches and pains. Whether from an acute injury or a long-term condition, CBD can be helpful to those seeking to manage pain in a safe and natural way.
These are just a few health issues, of many, for which CBD can help to provide relief, and there is no time like the present to begin feeling better.
Experience the Rejuvia Difference Today
If you are ready to begin feeling better and approaching each day with the energy and good health that you desire, then we encourage you to visit us soon. At Rejuvia, we are proud to offer a wide selection of CBD products to fit the personal preferences and needs of each customer. Whether you are interested in topical applications like creams and balms or other products like softgels and tinctures, you can rest assured that each product we sell is grown, harvested, and manufactured with the highest attention to quality – from seed to bottle. We believe that our customers deserve nothing less.
We would be happy to learn about your health story and to help you find products that are perfect for your needs. We welcome any questions or concerns, and we would be happy to provide more information about any of our products at any time. Visit us online and begin your journey toward better health today. We look forward to helping you soon.