Being healthy and feeling good could not be more important. For many of us, we have to be well because our homes, our jobs, and our families count on us. As pressure mounts to avoid getting sick and to implement new practices to stay healthy, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Because your health and well-being are our top priority, we thought we would share some easy-to-follow, natural tips for building up your immune system, because we know that feeling well is the foundation of every good day. There are many ways to boost your immune system, and you may be surprised how easy it can be!
Eat Healthy, Be Healthy
So much of how we feel and how our body reacts to our environment can be impacted by what we consume. When we nourish our bodies properly, they can function optimally. So it’s very important to consume healthy, nutritious food and beverages. A few intentional, subtle choices can boost your immune system and encourage overall better health.
- Consume foods that are high in vitamin C. Vitamin C helps rid your body of free radicals and supports the body’s natural immunity. Many fresh fruits and vegetables naturally contain high amounts of vitamin C, such as:
- Brussels Sprouts
- Red Peppers
You can incorporate one, or many, of these nutritious foods by consuming them individually as a snack, by cooking with them (such as a stir fry or salad), or by making a nutrient-dense smoothie. Actively consuming fruits and vegetables packed with vitamin C will support a healthy immune system.
- Try a low-fat, plant-centered diet. Consuming vegetables, grains, and legumes while limiting the intake of fatty, processed foods can drastically increase your immune system. Diets rich in plants and lower in fat tend to result in an increased white blood cell count, and the body relies on white blood cells to fight off bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
- Consume more water. Limit the intake of alcohol and sugary beverages like soda, and quench your body with nature’s purest beverage. A well-hydrated body is important, as it can impact everything from how we feel to how we sleep.
- Take wellness supplements. There are numerous multivitamins and other wellness products you can purchase in stores or online that may aid in boosting your immune system. Supplements containing vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, and other antioxidants can provide your body with an additional, beneficial boost.
Engage in Healthy Behavior
Our overall health and wellness is a result of everything we do. How we eat, how we sleep, if we exercise – these are all small pieces of the big picture of our well-being. Making intentionally healthy choices can improve our overall health and boost our immune systems.
- Exercise regularly. Engaging in exercise on a regular basis is not just good for your waistline. In fact, you provide your body with numerous benefits by incorporating exercise into your routine. Increasing your physical activity can:
- Slow the release of stress hormones.
- Help eliminate bacteria from your lungs and airways.
- Temporarily raise your body temperature, potentially hindering the growth of bacteria.
- Strengthen your white blood cells (which fight off bacteria), possibly reducing the duration and severity of ailments.
- Sleep well. A restful night’s sleep can work wonders on the body. As we sleep, our bodies recharge, attempt to heal, and can be restored. Inadequate sleep can be linked to reduced immune functions. To encourage a more restful night’s sleep on a consistent basis, it helps to:
- Put your electronics away at least an hour before bed.
- Reduce your caffeine intake.
- Set a “sleep routine” to create a consistent sleep schedule.
- Add an all-natural wellness product containing melatonin into your nighttime routine.
Boost Your Overall Wellness with CBD
Keeping ourselves and our families healthy is a top priority, so when we rise each day, it is important that we feel our absolute best – mind and body. At Rejuvia™, it is our mission to help restore balance and clarity to your life by providing safe, potent, fast-acting CBD products that fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.
CBD has been making headlines as the “wonder-supplement” of the wellness industry as consumers across the US report unparalleled benefits from this all-natural compound. Short for cannabidiol, CBD is one of the many dynamic ingredients derived from hemp and used in a variety of beneficial wellness products on the market today. Hemp-derived CBD exploded in popularity after the Farm Bill of 2018 was passed, making all hemp-derived CBD products containing .3% THC or less legal to purchase and consume. Because all CBD extracted from hemp contains such trace amounts of THC, consumers were immediately drawn to it, as they could experience numerous head-to-toe benefits without the psychoactive side effects (or the feeling of “high”) associated with increased amounts of THC.
Some industry-leading brands, like Rejuvia™, take the additional step to remove all detectable traces of THC, resulting in a “broad-spectrum“ CBD product. Our top-notch CBD products are crafted with strict attention to detail from seed to bottle, ensuring utmost quality at every step, and a final product you can count on when you need it most. Our Premium Grade CBD can impact your overall sense of balance and vitality, and customers have incorporated our versatile products into their day for many reasons. CBD is commonly used to:
☑ promote a sense of calmness and clarity
☑ encourage a peaceful, rejuvenating night’s sleep
☑ help soothe busy, active minds
☑ tend to physical discomforts, including tight muscles and tender joints
☑ enhance personal resilience
☑ rejuvenate the skin
CBD is restoring balance to the lives of many, and it can help boost your overall wellness as you work to increase your health and immune system.
Connect with Us
At Rejuvia™, we provide more than excellent CBD. We provide a partner in this worthwhile journey toward increased health and wellness, and we truly hope to see you happy and restored as a result of using our products. When you reach out to us, we promise that a real person will respond, with personalized answers and a true commitment to your journey. We are here for you, and we look forward to partnering with you on the path to enhanced resilience and vitality!