CBD continues to sweep the nation as an all-natural, versatile health and wellness option, and new, exciting products are constantly hitting the shelves. With so many unique product options, consumers sometimes find it difficult to choose just one. The good news is, you don’t have to! Combining CBD products for maximum effectiveness is not only acceptable, but it’s highly encouraged, as long as you take the proper precautions and pay close attention to your dosage for your own safety.
If you are new to the wonderful world of CBD, you may have some questions. It can be very easy to find conflicting information online, so before we explain the most ideal way to combine your CBD products, let’s first create a baseline of knowledge about CBD in general.
CBD 101- Everything You Need to Know
CBD is :
- short for cannabidiol.
- all-natural and hemp-derived.
- completely legal since the Farm Bill of 2018 passed, which made all hemp-derived CBD legal to purchase and consume in the United States.
- safe to use and non-addictive.
- completely different than marijuana. While both hemp and marijuana are in the cannabis plant family, hemp contains naturally low levels of THC (the ingredient known for the “high” associated with marijuana). Only hemp-derived CBD complies with the law.
- known to work in harmony with the body, offering head-to-toe benefits without the fear of psychoactive side effects.
With the knowledge that CBD is safe, legal, and beneficial, we can now discuss a few common CBD products available on the market today and what consumers use them for.
CBD Softgels – A tried-and-true favorite, softgels offer consumers easy-to-use, pre-measured doses of CBD. Easily administered by taking your ideal dosage with a meal and beverage, softgels can be taken day or night and offer long-lasting support. Softgels often come in many varieties, including CBD Softgels + Melatonin for sleep support, and CBD Softgels + Curcumin for added antioxidants and joint support.
CBD Tinctures– When consumers seek prompt results, they often reach for CBD Tinctures. Commonly administered sublingually (under the tongue), CBD tinctures come with a dropper, making it easy to fine-tune your dosage. Because the product is placed directly under the tongue (for a recommended 60 seconds), it bypasses the digestive system and absorbs directly into the microscopic blood vessels, expediting your results.
CBD Balms and Creams- Applied topically, CBD-infused body balm or body cream treats tired skin to nourishing, targeted relief by offering muscles and joints a truly soothing experience. Infused with moisture-rich ingredients and essential oils, CBD balms and creams elevate one’s daily skincare routine with the penetrating power of CBD.
CBD Oral Sprays- For a quick, fast-acting dose of CBD, CBD oral sprays are a convenient, on-the-go option. Offering prompt relief, just a few sprays can not only freshen your breath, but also provide a much-needed sense of peace and clarity with ease.
Safely Combining CBD Products
While it is relatively easy to combine your favorite CBD products to experience maximum benefits, there are a couple of things to keep in mind when doing so. Follow these general guidelines before combining your products:
- Always pay attention to dosage. When ingesting any health and wellness product, it is important to understand how to properly identify your ideal dosage. Taking too much or too little will result in the product being ineffective, and taking too much CBD can cause slight discomfort. Any discomfort can easily be remedied by adjusting your dosage, however, it is recommended to start with a low dosage and gradually increase until you feel your desired effect.
When combining CBD products, make sure you follow dosage guidelines, especially for orally ingested products. For example: You can take your ideal dosage of CBD using a tincture in the morning with your breakfast, then, when it’s time for your next dosage (perhaps around lunch), you can administer your ideal dosage of CBD softgels. Because CBD tinctures offer fast-acting benefits and softgels are known to be long-lasting, alternating these two products can offer dynamic relief and promote balance and clarity to last all day.
- Combine oral and topical CBD products for full-body benefits. One of the most popular ways to combine products is to simultaneously take an orally-administered product while using a topically-administered CBD balm or cream. Consumers report maximum benefits when using this method, as the orally-administered products, like tinctures and softgels, get to work in your bloodstream and promote a sense of peace and tranquility within. Meanwhile, CBD balms or creams offer topical, targeted relief to fatigued muscles and joints while penetrating your skin safely. Many topical products also offer relaxing, rejuvenating essential oils and skin-softening benefits as well, so this practice truly benefits the entire body – inside and out.
You can truly feel your best when you combine high-quality CBD products safely, as you provide your entire body with a wellness-evoking CBD experience. When you are seeking the highest quality, Premium Grade CBD to incorporate into your routine, turn to Rejuvia™ – your number one trusted CBD brand. At Rejuvia™, we are committed to delivering the very best THC-free CBD products on the market to you, making it easy to enhance your wellness and vitality with just a few clicks from the comfort of your home.
Rejuvia™ – Delivering Wellness to Your Door
As one of the nation’s top CBD providers, Rejuvia™ was founded on the principles of promoting wellness and vitality, as our founding family has a combined 50+ years in the medical field. With our commitment to making the world a better place – one healthy person at a time – we tirelessly strive to create industry-leading CBD products you can count on when you need them the most. Our organically-grown, hemp-derived CBD is pure, effective, and safe to use on a daily basis. And every product is third-party lab tested to guarantee that quality.
You can shop online to view our wide range of top-notch CBD products, including our Lifestyle Vitality: The Essentials bundle which offers two perfectly paired CBD products (CBD body balm and a CBD Tincture) at one low price! Combining CBD products for maximum effectiveness has never been easier. If you are interested in combining products and would like a personalized recommendation from one of our highly-skilled CBD professionals, simply call during business hours or send us a message, and we will be pleased to help you find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. You’re just a few clicks away from enhanced wellness, so get started today!