Being healthy is one thing that never goes out of style. Now more than ever, people want reliable, effective health and wellness options that deliver results – not gimmicks. When making the choice to purchase any health supplement, it’s important to do your research and truly get to know the product you are trusting with your wellness. After all, your hard-earned money and your health can depend on it.
CBD has been making headlines for the past couple of years, and many consumers are intrigued. The idea that an all-natural, plant-derived ingredient can offer numerous head-to-toe benefits sounds too good to be true. Many who are skeptical about CBD either haven’t tried it or have many unanswered questions about it. So let’s first clarify some basic, vital information about CBD.
CBD: All-Natural, Safe, and Legal
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a compound derived from the hemp plant and used in health and wellness products across the US. CBD can be found in other plants in the cannabis family as well – such as the well-known marijuana plant – but it is important to distinguish the difference between the two cousin plants. Marijuana naturally contains higher levels of THC, the ingredient known for its psychoactive side effects or the “high” feeling commonly associated with the substance. Hemp, on the other hand, has naturally low levels of THC, providing numerous benefits to the consumer without the fear of psychoactive side effects.
Since the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, CBD has become completely legal in the United States. The bill states that all hemp-derived CBD containing .3% THC or less is legal for purchase and consumption. Consumers immediately began purchasing CBD products in stores and online, giving CBD momentum in the health and wellness industry. As rave reviews continue rolling in, the CBD market continues to grow as eager customers reach for CBD as a natural, safe wellness option that delivers prompt results.
The “Trend” That’s Here to Stay
Because CBD became so popular so quickly, some are inclined to dismiss it as a trendy wellness product that will phase out. Nonstop positive reviews, ongoing advanced research, and increased demand suggest otherwise, as the CBD revenue market has been predicted to soar past 2 billion dollars in this year alone. You may be wondering why CBD is so popular, and what it can do for you. Because research is still relatively in its infancy, we are constantly discovering new, versatile ways CBD can benefit one’s overall wellness. As of now, consumers are incorporating CBD into their daily routines for many reasons, including:
- Promoting a sense of calmness and tranquility
- Supporting emotional balance
- Aiding in the recovery of fatigued muscles and joints
- Encouraging a more relaxed, restful night’s sleep
- Delivering clarity and harmony to a busy mind
- Nourishing and pampering the skin and body
- … & more
As research continues, we are learning more each day about the way CBD can positively influence our wellness and vitality. Because it is safe, non-addictive, and is believed to work harmoniously with the body when it enters the bloodstream, CBD is winning over even the most skeptical individuals. That’s why every sign points to CBD being around for a long time and making a lasting impact on the health and wellness market as we know it!
Rejuvia™ – Where Quality Matters
Because of its rapid rise in popularity, it has never been easier to purchase CBD. However, it is important to remember that not all CBD is created equally, and the quality and purity of your CBD directly impacts its effectiveness. Like with many other things, if you sacrifice quality, you may not get the results you want. When it comes to health and wellness products, you also risk compromising how good you feel, and for many, that’s not a sacrifice worth making.
For your safety, it’s important to get to know your CBD brand before you make a purchase. Here are the most important things to look for in a reputable, trustworthy brand:
- Make sure your CBD is hemp-derived, and preferably organically grown.
- Check the company’s website and get to know them. If they don’t have a website, that is a sign to reconsider the brand, as reputable CBD brands should be transparent and forthcoming about their hemp and their processes.
- Look for brands with a scientifically-advanced extraction and purification process. If your brand utilizes a proprietary process that makes your product more bioavailable (nanoemulsion technology), this is highly beneficial to you. It means that your product will more quickly and thoroughly be absorbed into your bloodstream, providing better results and more value for your money, as a little can go a long way.
- Only purchase from brands who utilize an unbiased third-party lab. Lab results verify the company’s claims and help confirm that the label matches what’s in the bottle. This is very important because many brands make claims they can’t prove, and not knowing exactly what you’re consuming can be dangerous.
At Rejuvia™, cutting corners is not an option for us. Your well-being is our top priority, so we diligently use the most rigorous organic farming methods, the most scientifically-advanced production techniques, and we guarantee that every product is third-party lab tested for an added layer of quality assurance. We also take the additional step of removing all traces of THC from our products for your peace of mind. No matter the cost, we will always work to exceed industry standards to provide you the highest quality CBD products for your own safety, and to ensure that our CBD delivers balance, clarity, and vitality to your everyday life.
Join the Movement!
If you’re ready to see what the hype is all about and enjoy the benefits of CBD yourself, reach out to Rejuvia™ today! You can conveniently shop online 24/7, where you can view all of our top-notch, Premium Grade CBD products, read reviews, and even get to know our founders. If you have questions or you’d like to speak with a helpful CBD professional personally, you can call us during business hours or send us a message, and we will respond as soon as possible. CBD is not just another fad – it’s here to stay! So join the movement and start living your best life while feeling great with the help of Rejuvia™!