Hey there friends,
We wanted to take a moment to share something interesting with you today that one of our founders was telling us about the other day at our team meeting.
He was talking to the entire Rejuvia team about his CBD discovery story and how it has totally transformed his wellness, and he mentioned that he started with considerably high doses of it. He said he would take two doses of a 1000mg tincture each night because his body typically didn’t respond to small doses of supplements. He wasn’t having much success with CBD, so he figured he would start increasing his serving size.
He soon realized that he was making a mistake. Often times, with CBD, less is more. RC wasn’t able to enjoy the full, powerful CBD experience since he was practically drinking a whole tincture each night!
Right before he almost quit with CBD entirely, a friend mentioned to RC that he only takes half of the serving size because he feels even better with a small dose than when he takes the full dose. Obviously, RC took note, tried a smaller dose that night, and realized what he had been missing out on for a while.
Our message to you is that sometimes less is more with CBD! Start with a small dose and work your way up! If you are having trouble grasping the full CBD experience, try taking a step back with your serving size. Take it from our founder: smaller doses often times work more effectively than larger doses.
The Rejuvia Team
If you’re like most Americans, you probably start your day with a cup (or perhaps two) of fresh, hot coffee. Even though you have lots of options in the morning, there really is nothing like the sensation of that first, caffeine-infused drop of liquid energy. And, if you have even more in common with the average American, one or more CBD products have made their way into your daily routine, playing an all-natural role in your health and wellness routine.
Recently, adding CBD to coffee was introduced as a way to combine two of your favorite things in one cup to create a super-beverage. But before you start concocting your own CBD/coffee mixture, we have a few tips and a couple of recipes that you don’t want to miss!
First, let’s talk CBD! What is this amazing compound, and why is it so impressive?
CBD is short for cannabidiol, and it is one of the many compounds called cannabinoids that are extracted from plants in the cannabis family. The hemp plant and the marijuana plant are both in the cannabis family, but when CBD is derived from hemp, it is completely legal for use in the United States, as it contains .3% of THC or less, providing consumers all the benefits of CBD without the psychoactive side effects. Because of this, hemp-derived CBD has become a must-have for individuals who want all-natural, plant-based products that can offer numerous benefits without fear of getting “high.“
Since 2018, when the Farm Bill was passed making it legal for all hemp-derived CBD products to be sold, purchased, and consumed, the market for CBD began to grow, and it has not slowed down since. As a result, CBD enthusiasts can find dozens of unique and versatile CBD products in stores and online, and new products seem to be hitting the shelves every day. If you happen to live in a city that doesn’t have its own CBD coffee bar yet, you may be eager to try one of the most delicious things to happen to coffee and CBD: a CBD latte.
Before we share a couple of scrumptious recipes you can create in your own kitchen, there are a few basic things you need to know before you get brewing:
- Any CBD will not work when you’re making a latte. It is ideal to use a high quality CBD oil and its corresponding dropper to ensure maximum control over your dosage.
- Be sure to check the flavor of your CBD oil. With so many varieties available on the market today, you don’t want to accidentally put a flavor that won’t mix well with your coffee flavor preferences.
- Be careful not to overheat your CBD. When exposed to excessive heat, CBD can lose some of its potency and structure, making it less effective. This is why most CBD latte recipes will have you add CBD as one of the final steps.
Without further ado, here are not one, but two delicious CBD latte recipes for you to try next time you need a pick-me-up!
CBD Iced Mint Cocoa Latte
The Perfect Pick-Me-Up For a Hot Day
¾ cup milk (or milk substitute of choice)
¾ cup of your favorite fresh-brewed coffee
1 teaspoon cacao powder
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 drops mint extract (optional-for an added burst of mint)
¼ – 1 dropper full of mint flavored CBD oil (use your desired amount based on your dosage needs.)
Whipped cream (optional)
Fresh mint leaf (optional)
- Combine the milk, coffee, cacao powder, and extracts in a small pot on medium heat, and whisk.
- Remove from heat when it begins to slowly simmer. Let cool for 3-5 minutes.
- In a drink shaker, carefully pour the mixture over ice and shake for 60 seconds.
- Stir in your CBD oil, then strain over fresh ice.
- For an extra fancy touch, add whipped cream and a fresh mint leaf.
CBD Hot Vanilla Latte
A Warm Hug in a Mug
¾ cup milk (or milk substitute of choice)
½ cup of your favorite espresso or boldly brewed coffee (warm)
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ – 1 dropper full of unflavored CBD oil (use your desired amount based on your dosage needs.)
Whipped cream (optional)
- Put the milk in a saucepan on medium-low, and whisk until warm. Do not boil.
- Once warm, remove from heat and whisk vigorously or use a blender to create a froth.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except whipped cream).
- Whisk the mixture until well-blended, pour into a mug, and top with whipped cream (optional).
Now that you have some delicious recipes you can make in the comfort of your own home in just a few minutes, it’s helpful to reiterate the importance of choosing a high-quality CBD product.
Quality CBD: The Difference That Matters
Whether you’re whisking up a tasty latte, or you are using another CBD versatile product on a regular basis, it’s imperative that you choose a product that is pure, organically grown, and from a reputable CBD brand you can trust. With so many CBD product options, it can be difficult to decipher which product contains high-quality CBD without fillers, chemicals, pesticides, and residual solvents. When you are making decisions regarding health and wellness products you plan to ingest or apply to your skin, you don’t want to settle for subpar. Find a transparent CBD brand that provides detailed information about where their hemp comes from, how it’s grown, and the production process in general. Top brands will have this information readily available on their website, that way you can research the brand you’re trusting your health to.
Rejuvia™: A CBD Brand You Can Trust
Fortunately, in addition to sharing delicious recipes, we also have a favorite CBD brand to share with you: Rejuvia™. This peerless CBD brand was founded by a family with over 50 combined years of experience in the medical field, and it shows. Their organically-grown, premium grade CBD is held to the strictest industry standards for quality and attention to detail, as they carefully scrutinize every single step of the process – from growing the organic hemp plants to crafting unique, potent, effective CBD products – ensuring that customers receive only the best CBD products available on the market. Their proprietary extraction and purification process ensures that their products meet the absolute highest standard for quality and purity, and that the final products are more bioavailable than the products offered by many competitors.
Rejuvia™ also utilizes a third-party lab for an extra layer of quality assurance, and they make sure those results are shared with consumers candidly, as they pride themselves on proving the label matches what’s inside the bottle every time. That means every single Rejuvia™ CBD purchase you make will be 100% pure, safe, and effective, with no surprises.
If you’re ready to join the health and wellness movement sweeping the nation and you want high-quality CBD products delivered straight to your door, you can shop online at Rejuvia’s ™ website, where you’ll find all the latest innovative CBD products. You can also reach out to Rejuvia’s™ customer service team via phone or message. You won’t get an automated response – you’ll hear back from a real person ready to invest in you and your CBD journey. What are you waiting for? A better tomorrow can begin now!
CBD has recently been dubbed the “wonder-supplement” as it steadily gains momentum across the country. Consumers continue reporting numerous health and wellness benefits while manufacturers work tirelessly to create innovative and exciting CBD products. You may have noticed that, along with the wide range of CBD product variety, you also can find significant varieties in price for products that, at a glance, appear to be just about the same.
In order to truly understand some of the reasons CBD products vary in price, you first have to get to know CBD a bit more intimately. We are going to peer behind the curtain and reveal the different ways CBD is grown, processed, and sold, which will result in a deeper understanding of how it is priced. By the end of this short piece, you are sure to be a highly informed shopper, unable to be fooled by gimmicks and misleading advertising.
All CBD Is Not Created Equally
Just like with anything else you purchase, especially in the health and wellness category, quality matters. There’s a reason we scrutinize labels and want to know the ingredients inside of our products – we desire products that are safe and effective. While this sounds like common sense, if you don’t know what to look for, it can be easy to assume that your product is of high quality and that it is safe. When it comes to CBD, there are a few ways to decipher quality from mediocrity, and it’s easier than you think. Simply pay attention to the following qualities:
Make sure your CBD is:
In order to comply with the law (The 2018 Farm Bill), all CBD products must be derived from hemp, as hemp naturally contains .3% THC or less, ensuring consumers will not experience any psychoactive side effects while using their products. If your product of choice does not specify that the CBD is hemp-derived, that’s your first indication that you should seek another brand.
✓ Organically-grown using strict farming methods
Reputable CBD brands will have a website with a section dedicated to explaining their farming methods. Your brand of choice should be transparent about their methods and adhere to strict organic growing standards, guaranteeing that the hemp plant from which your CBD is extracted is grown with meticulous attention to detail to ensure quality at every step. When your hemp is organically-grown, closely monitored throughout its entire life cycle, and harvested at the perfect time, it will contain the best and purest CBD as a result.
If your CBD product is surprisingly inexpensive, there’s a chance it’s not organically-grown and pure.
✓ Extracted using a safe, industry-standard extraction method
There are many ways to extract the helpful cannabinoids from the hemp plant. However, the most advanced (and frankly, the most expensive) methods help ensure the final CBD extract is potent, safe to use, and not filled with contaminants. The two most popular extraction methods used by reputable CBD brands are:
- CO₂ extraction
- Solvent extraction
Both methods are complex and expensive when done in a professional capacity. If your CBD brand of choice doesn’t share their extraction process with you, that is another red flag. You should be able to be confident in how your CBD was extracted in order to know it was done safely, resulting in a pure, chemical and solvent-free CBD oil.
✓ Third party lab tested for quality assurance
Top CBD brands are diligent about keeping their customers happy, safe, and informed.
The absolute best way for a customer to know that a company’s claims are legitimate, and the product actually contains what the bottle claims, is for the product to be third-party lab tested. Then, that lab report should be available for customers to view, verifying the exact content of the product. This is vital in knowing your product is safe, complies with the law, and that it matches the label.
Third -party lab testing will confirm:
- How much actual CBD is in your product
- How much THC is in your product (and if it’s more than .3%, you’ll know the product wasn’t derived from hemp and doesn’t comply with the law)
- If there are residual solvents, metals, and pesticides
If there is no third-party lab testing, there is no way to verify the claims made on the label. So if your CBD product seems to be low priced, that could be the reason why.
So, just to recap (and for you to have a “checklist” to keep or take a screenshot of to refer back to):
When shopping for CBD, you’ll want to make sure your product is:
✓ Organically-grown using strict farming methods
✓ Extracted using a safe, industry-standard extraction method
✓ Third party lab tested for quality assurance
☆ ALL of this information should be present on your CBD brand’s website, so if they don’t have one, that’s another red flag.
The Bottom Line
If you’re wondering why some CBD products are more expensive than others, you can now refer to your CBD checklist to see some of the important characteristics a high-quality CBD brand has, in order to compare quality standards to price points. When companies cut corners, don’t have high standards for farming or processing, don’t follow strict regulations when it comes to extraction, and don’t invest in third-party lab testing to verify their advertising claims, they likely offer inexpensive CBD products – products with prices that likely mirrors their quality.
If it seems too good to be true… it probably is.
While it may be a little more expensive, high-quality CBD products are not just investments in a bottle with a pretty label; they are investments in your well-being and health. It’s important that you don’t gamble with your health and choose a product that could potentially be unsafe just because it appears to be a good price.
Rejuvia™: Quality CBD You Can Trust
As an industry-leading CBD brand, Rejuvia ™ has quickly earned its excellent reputation for not only meeting all of the above criteria for quality CBD, but exceeding those standards. Their proprietary extraction and purification process is just one of the many carefully scrutinized and supervised steps they take to ensure their CBD products are the most pure and bioavailable on the market.
This premier CBD retailer takes the guesswork out of choosing a trustworthy company so you can shop with confidence and dedicate your time and attention to finding the right CBD product to complement your life and enhance your vitality. Never settling for being average, Rejuvia™ constantly strives to create the most cutting-edge, potent, and safe hemp-derived CBD products available. From fast-acting CBD Oil Tinctures and long-lasting CBD Softgels to innovative CBD Creams and Balms and CBD Oral Sprays, there is a perfect fit for just about any lifestyle at Rejuvia™.
Reach Out Today!
If you’re ready to begin your CBD journey and you want a partner who is invested in you, reach out to Rejuvia™ by calling or sending a message and a friendly, knowledgeable CBD professional will be pleased to connect with you. A safe, all-natural wellness opportunity awaits! You’re just a couple of clicks away!
The Wonder of CBD
CBD is the amazing, news-worthy “wonder-supplement” making headlines across the nation. Since 2018, when the Farm Bill was passed making it legal to purchase and consume CBD containing less than .3% THC, consumers immediately rushed to see what the buzz was all about. After giving it a try, many CBD skeptics became CBD enthusiasts, as they quickly realized the impact CBD can have on one’s day to day life.
For those who still have hesitation about CBD and many unanswered questions, look no further. In summary, CBD, short for cannabidiol, is one of many helpful compounds extracted from the hemp plant. Though from the same genetic family as marijuana, hemp is a different, legal variation of the cannabis plant. Upon consumption, CBD has the remarkable ability to mimic the naturally-occurring endocannabinoids our body already makes (which help maintain important bodily functions). As a result, individuals report increased overall mental and physical vitality. As an all-natural, plant-based supplement, it’s clear why CBD has become so popular in the health and wellness community.
How Does CBD Get Extracted from the Hemp Plant – And Is It Safe?
There are many reasons a curious consumer may be interested in how CBD is extracted from hemp and whether the process is safe. Customers may also wonder if some methods are preferable over others to ensure the highest quality CBD is extracted and used in their favorite CBD products.
Because there tend to be multiple ways to achieve the same goal, not every CBD retailer will utilize the same extraction methods. And it is beneficial for customers to know exactly what they are purchasing – and how it was produced – in order to make the most informed choices for their health.
Here are the most popular extraction methods used by top CBD brands:
- CO₂ Extraction – The most common CBD extraction method utilized by well-known CBD retailers is the CO₂ extraction method. This scientifically fascinating process includes the use of supercritical carbon dioxide to extract the helpful compounds. This is accomplished by first precisely controlling the temperature of the CO₂ to make it microscopically permeable to the plant. Then, the CO₂ works to dissolve and collect the extract, separating it from the plant using technologically-advanced chambers. This method is favorable, as the detailed process leaves little room for error, and the complex, expensive equipment extracts extremely high-quality CBD. Furthermore, CO₂ is used in the production of countless other safe-to-consume products, so it can be trusted in the CBD extraction process.
- Solvent Extraction – Another well-known CBD extraction method is the practice of solvent extraction. This modest extraction method essentially works by using ethanol as a solvent, and mixing it with healthy hemp plant trimmings. Once the ethanol dissolves the extracts from the plant, the mixture is strained, then the ethanol/solvent blend is gradually heated until the ethanol evaporates, leaving only the CBD extract. Though this method sounds easier than the high-tech CO₂ extraction method, it also involves more risk. Because ethanol is highly flammable and part of this process involves heating the mixture, it could be extremely dangerous if not done with proper precautions. In addition, exposing CBD extract to excessive heat may compromise the potency of that product. Other common solvents used for this method include hydrocarbons like propane and butane.
- Olive Oil Extraction – The easiest (and by far the safest) DIY extraction method is using olive oil (or your favorite cooking oil). This straightforward method may be relatively simple, but it also results in highly diluted CBD-infused oil. Because it is an infused oil, not a pure extract, the potency is significantly lower than using more complex extraction methods. Simply combine plant trimmings (which some people choose to decarboxylate first) with your olive oil and slowly heat it for up to two hours. Once the plant pieces are strained, the oil is infused and ready for use.
Being more in-the-know about these extraction methods equips you with additional knowledge while shopping and helps you make the most informed decisions about your health and wellness supplements.
Which Extraction Method Is the Best?
Some may feel that this is a matter of opinion. “Best” can certainly be relative. However, the preferred methods utilized by most professional CBD brands are the CO₂ extraction method and the solvent extraction method. When done by professionals, these scientifically advanced processes leave little room for error and ensure a potent plant extract. If these methods are attempted at home by a brave or adventurous consumer, there is the potential for mistakes that may compromise the extract potency or even the safety of the individual. Overall, for those seeking a DIY CBD extraction experience, methods like olive oil extraction is the safest to try. For more advanced CBD extraction through the CO₂ extraction method or the solvent extraction method, it is best to leave the complex science to professionals.
As an informed consumer, you now know and understand some of the various ways CBD is extracted from the hemp plant. When selecting your favorite CBD supplements, be sure to choose a trustworthy CBD company who provides a detailed description of their entire process – from the seed being planted to the product being bottled for retail sale. Well-known, highly trusted companies like Rejuvia™ take the stress and confusion away from finding high-quality products, as they guarantee that their products are potent, safe, and made with the utmost attention to detail.
Rejuvia™ offers customers high quality, organically grown, Premium Grade CBD supplements. The founders of this trustworthy CBD provider have nearly 50 years of medical experience, so their passion for providing safe, non-addictive wellness products is fueled by their innate drive to improve the lives of others and bolstered by a deep, thorough knowledge of the human body.
Every one of Rejuvia™’s carefully crafted CBD supplements is made with strict attention to detail, ensuring that there are no traces of unwanted solvents, pesticides, or metals. Also, every product is completely THC-free, giving customers the peace of mind that they will not experience any psychoactive side effects while benefiting from the helpful ingredients in each supplement.
You can read all about Rejuvia™’s full process, get to know the founders of this wellness-driven brand, and shop for your favorite CBD products from the comfort of your home by visiting their website. If you have any questions about the detailed, proprietary production process, a specific CBD supplement, or are seeking individualized recommendations, you can call or send a message to their knowledgeable CBD professionals, and they will be eager to assist you in your CBD journey.
CBD, the unbelievably versatile wellness trend, continues to surprise and impress consumers with its many benefits and uses. With the rise in innovative products and the success stories piling up, popular CBD brands continue to expand their inventories to cater to the growing number of loyal customers all over the United States
CBD – The “Wonder-Supplement”
Short for cannabidiol, CBD is a powerful, all-natural compound extracted from the hemp plant, and used in a variety of health and wellness products on the market today. Its quick rise in popularity began shortly after the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018, which legalized the growth, sale, and use of hemp-based CBD – opening the door for retailers to create and market this so-called “wonder-supplement” freely. Since, customers are trusting the fast-acting ingredient to address many of their needs, including:
- encouraging a more restful night’s sleep
- aiding in relaxation
- promoting healthy joint and muscle recovery
- contributing to a healthy skin care routine
- …and more!
With so many bold positive claims from happy CBD consumers and with research being in its infancy, CBD enthusiasts are eager to continue finding new and innovative ways to make the most of this beneficial compound. If you are already a CBD lover, you have probably seen and used tried and true products like softgels and tinctures (taken sublingually), but you may be surprised to learn that there are many creative ways to easily incorporate CBD into your routine you’ve never even heard of … until now.
Four Surprising Ways To Use CBD
- In your favorite beverage – If your day begins with a cup of coffee, tea, or a smoothie, you may want to shake things up and add a few drops of your favorite CBD oil to the mix. Simply squeeze your recommended dose into your beverage and stir (or blend if you’re making a smoothie), and enjoy! You can begin reaping the benefits of CBD in just a few sips! Note: refrain from heating your beverage after you’ve mixed the CBD product in, as high temperatures can reduce the potency of your CBD.
- As part of your normal skincare routine – As the human body’s largest organ, the skin thrives when it is nourished and moisturized, but few people realize that there are many CBD infused creams and balms which can be applied directly to the skin, amplifying the entire skin care routine. These products provide multiple benefits including overall skin-softening, relief to irritated areas, targeted joint support, and enhanced muscle recovery. Simply apply your CBD cream or balm directly to your skin topically in place of your regular moisturizer (or use during a massage), and inhale the relaxing essential oils as your skin absorbs the helpful ingredients and your body feels refreshed.
- As a breath freshener – You won’t find any breath mint or chewing gum that can compare to the icy freshness you can experience when you use a minty CBD product! The awakening sensation you’ll feel as you squeeze mint-flavored CBD oil under your tongue, or the cool, refreshing burst you’ll experience when you spray Cinnamint oral spray in your mouth will invigorate you and freshen your breath. Plus, with the added CBD ingredient being promptly absorbed into the many blood vessels in your mouth, you’ll be experiencing numerous benefits simultaneously as you achieve that freshly-brushed clean feeling any time of the day!
- In a homemade bath bomb – If you are a creative DIY-er, this may be a fun project for you. There are numerous recipes for bath bombs infused with CBD using your favorite CBD oil, and they can be customized to meet your every preference. You can choose your favorite essential oils to make your experience as fragrant as you’d like, then reap the benefits of your hard work and take a cozy bath. Friendly tip: While you’ve got all of the ingredients out, we recommend you make a few. Once you give this surprisingly relaxing endeavor a try, this may be your new favorite bath accessory!
These are just a small few of the numerous ways CBD can be used on a regular basis in unexpected ways; However, no matter how you choose to enjoy the benefits of CBD, it is important you choose products made by a company with a reputation for quality. As with anything else you plan to use for your health, you want to be sure the products you ingest or use on your skin are made with strict attention to detail, and are free of unwanted chemicals, pesticides, metals, and solvents.
Choosing The Right CBD Products
Because CBD is available for purchase all over the internet, in specialty shops, and in local stores across the United States, it can be difficult to know which brand to choose. One important thing to remember is that all CBD is not made equally. If you’ve never heard of the company, they don’t have a website you can refer to, and you are unsure if you can trust the label and ingredient list, trust your gut and find a different brand.
Your health is far too important to gamble with, that’s why CBD lovers across the country don’t shop around – they go straight to their trusted CBD provider: Rejuvia™. Founded by medical professionals who have a passion for promoting balance and harmony to the lives of their customers, Rejuvia™ is committed to providing clean, safe, transparent products that are traceable from seed to bottle. They quickly gained their spotless reputation in the industry as a preferred CBD provider thanks to their:
✓use of a scientifically-advanced extraction and purification process
✓nanoemulsion technology, making products more bioavailable than competitor’s products
✓third-party lab testing for quality assurance
✓unmatched customer service
With so many options to choose from, Rejuvia™takes the guesswork out of deciding which company you can trust, so you can start focusing on your needs – and the right CBD product to meet them. For more about Rejuvia™, including their story and their detailed production process, you can visit their website. For a full list of Rejuvia’s™ THC-free, pure, Premium Grade CBD products, you can shop online here. If you find yourself seeking a personal recommendation, or you simply have a question about a product and would like to chat with a friendly CBD professional, you can call or email, and a helpful staff member will be happy to assist you!
Don’t wait to see the benefits that are possible when you add CBD to your routine – improved wellness and vitality awaits!