In 2018, the federal Farm Bill was passed, legalizing the sale of hemp and all hemp-derived products containing .3% or less THC. This was excellent news for many who wanted to experience all of the benefits that hemp and hemp-derived products have to offer, including CBD products of all kinds.
The question for many, however, is how exactly to go about doing that? Many of us, for one reason or another, often find it difficult to change our habits. Adding something new to an already established routine can prove difficult if we don’t think ahead about how we can make it possible.
At Rejuvia, we believe in providing pure, premium, potent CBD products that can benefit everybody, and we truly believe that each customer can find a product that will be an excellent fit for his or her needs. We also believe strongly in the importance of providing information – not only about CBD itself but also about how it can be used and incorporated into your day-to-day life. If you believe that CBD would be a beneficial addition to your daily routine, here are some suggestions on how you can easily do so:
- Pair CBD with your morning coffee: Many of us enjoy starting our day with a hot cup of coffee. If you do, then you already have an easy, built-in way to begin your day with CBD. CBD actually pairs very well with coffee, and in fact, many coffee shops and retailers across the country offer coffee with CBD already included as an additive. While that is a wonderful option, it works just as well to add CBD to your coffee at home. If you make your coffee at home, simply keep your CBD oil near your coffeemaker as an easy way to remember. You can either add the CBD oil directly to your coffee, or if you prefer tinctures, you can place a few drops of CBD oil under your tongue before enjoying your coffee. If softgels are your CBD product of choice, simply swallow your softgel with a sip of water first, then have your coffee and start your day, knowing that you’ve already done something beneficial for your well-being. And good news for the non-coffee drinkers, too: CBD pairs well with any morning beverage of choice!
- Add CBD to your daily skincare routine: Most of us have established daily routines for self-care, and this often includes taking care of our skin. Often, we use a daily cream, face wash, or other beneficial skin product that we apply in the morning, evening, or both. Fortunately for those interested in using CBD, it is a very versatile supplement that comes in a variety of forms, including beneficial topical applications like creams, salves, and balms. Adding one of these topical products to your usual routine at the same time as you apply your other products would be an easy step to making sure you are receiving the benefits of CBD each day. Finding the exact amount of CBD to apply to your skin to receive the benefits you desire may require some trial and error at first, but most customers quickly discover the amount that best fits their needs and enjoy making those products a part of their daily routine.
- Adding CBD to your daily supplement and vitamin routine: Many people already have an assortment of supplements and vitamins that they take each day. If you are considering taking CBD in a softgel form, it is very easy to simply add that capsule in with the others that you take each day. CBD is such a versatile supplement that it can be taken at any time of day, so simply adding it to your daily morning or evening vitamin routine is an easy step to make sure you’re receiving those benefits on a daily basis. Simply keep your CBD in the same place that you keep your vitamins or other supplements as an easy way to remember it each day.
- Keep CBD edibles in your purse, backpack, or car: Many of us are often on-the-go. Life in our busy world can be hectic, and it can be difficult to use supplements that require a great deal of preparation or planning ahead. That’s why CBD edibles are an excellent choice to simply keep in your car, purse, or backpack when you are out and about. Having your CBD supplements close by can be helpful in remembering to take them each day – particularly when they are delicious and easy to take at any time of day that is convenient.
Experience the Rejuvia Difference Today
However you choose to incorporate CBD into your daily routine, it is important, of course, to make sure the CBD you are using is of a quality that will deliver the benefits you want. As is the case with so many products, not all CBD products are of the same quality. It is important to choose products from a provider who focuses on quality and purity – one who uses natural farming methods and carefully oversees the manufacturing process each step of the way. A provider that wants to make sure that the end result is a pure, premium product full of the beneficial ingredients you want while being free of the harmful and unhelpful additives that you don’t.
At Rejuvia, that is exactly the type of product that we offer. From seed to bottle, our focus is on quality – with every product, every time. We believe strongly that our customers deserve only the best, and that is exactly what we provide. If you are interested in making CBD a part of your daily routine, we would love to have the opportunity to talk with you – not only about CBD and the benefits it offers but also about what product or combination of products might be a good fit for your needs. We encourage you to call us during business hours or visit online at any time. Get in touch soon, and begin experiencing all of the benefits that CBD has to offer!
Our customers deserve only the best, and that is exactly what we provide. Call us today and learn more about the right products for you.
We are all different and unique in our own ways. Each of us has our own story, our own health history, and our own unique wellness goals. Generally, however, one thing we can all agree on is that we want to feel our best. There are many ways that we try to achieve these goals – some healthy and others less so. Many have tried prescription medications for their health needs with varying degrees of success and are now searching for safe, natural, and healthy ways to enhance their wellness.
Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, has been introduced to health and wellness communities across the country to much excitement over the last few years – and with good reason. CBD has been shown to provide any number of positive health benefits like increasing overall levels of energy and focus, decreasing the side effects of mood disorders, encouraging healthy skin and organ functioning, and helping those who use it to achieve a more restful and uninterrupted night’s sleep. Even better, new benefits of using CBD continue to be regularly discovered by scientists and researchers across the country.
CBD – What You Need to Know
CBD is one of approximately one hundred cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant, which also produces numerous other beneficial compounds, including terpenes and flavonoids that have therapeutic value as well. How does CBD achieve its beneficial health effects in the body? Simplifying the science in a way that everyone can understand is important. When you are fully informed, you can make the best decisions for your health. Keeping that in mind, here’s what you need to know about CBD:
- CBD works with the body’s endocannabinoid system: If you are a human (or a mammal, in general, for that matter), you have an endocannabinoid system. That system is responsible for maintaining the internal balance of the body. The endocannabinoid system helps to regulate a number of the body’s important processes, including temperature, neurotransmitter production, metabolism, and energy levels, to name a few functions of many. The endocannabinoid system does this through a number of cannabinoid receptors that translate signals from cannabinoids produced by our bodies as well as those like CBD, which are ingested from outside sources.
- CBD has no psychoactive effects: Many confuse CBD with marijuana, which is understandable, as both are byproducts of the cannabis plant. However, CBD and marijuana function very differently in the body. Marijuana contains very high levels of THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient primarily responsible for the feeling of being “high” that users experience after consuming it. Unlike marijuana, the hemp from which CBD products are derived must contain .3% or less THC to be federally legal. As a result, CBD products are able to provide health benefits without any unwanted psychoactive side effects.
- CBD has minimal side effects: Because CBD is a natural substance that works within the body’s existing systems, it is able to provide health benefits with very few, if any, side effects. Some have reported very minor side effects, such as drowsiness or mild digestive issues, upon initial use. But these side effects are typically remedied very quickly by simply adjusting dosage.
- CBD is safe and non–addictive for long-term use: As CBD functions naturally within the existing systems of the body, it has been shown to be effective for long-term use without the need to continually adjust dosage for increased tolerance as is often required for prescription medications. In fact, not only is CBD non-addictive, it has also been shown to be helpful for those who have addictions to help treat those conditions in a safe and natural way.
How Can CBD Benefit My Health?
CBD is an excellent addition to anyone’s health and wellness routine. Some common health struggles that many of us experience include things like:
- Restless sleep: Many struggle with difficulty falling or staying asleep. By helping the endocannabinoid system regulate the body’s production of melatonin and various neurotransmitters, CBD can be very helpful in encouraging restful, restorative sleep.
- Lack of energy: No one wants to go through their day feeling less than their best or as if they lack the necessary energy to complete their daily tasks. CBD helps with the regulation of energy levels to alleviate these difficulties and help you have the vitality needed for each day.
- Mood disorders: Many struggle with mood disorders as well as simply dealing with the stress and anxiety that is a normal part of life. CBD can have a calming and relaxing effect, and it can help to promote general feelings of well-being.
- Daily aches and pains: It is hard to feel your best each day when struggling with aches and pains. Whether from an acute injury or a long-term condition, CBD can be helpful to those seeking to manage pain in a safe and natural way.
These are just a few health issues, of many, for which CBD can help to provide relief, and there is no time like the present to begin feeling better.
Experience the Rejuvia Difference Today
If you are ready to begin feeling better and approaching each day with the energy and good health that you desire, then we encourage you to visit us soon. At Rejuvia, we are proud to offer a wide selection of CBD products to fit the personal preferences and needs of each customer. Whether you are interested in topical applications like creams and balms or other products like softgels and tinctures, you can rest assured that each product we sell is grown, harvested, and manufactured with the highest attention to quality – from seed to bottle. We believe that our customers deserve nothing less.
We would be happy to learn about your health story and to help you find products that are perfect for your needs. We welcome any questions or concerns, and we would be happy to provide more information about any of our products at any time. Visit us online and begin your journey toward better health today. We look forward to helping you soon.
Do you feel exhausted or fatigued? Do you ever simply feel as if you lack the energy you would like to have to get through each day? Maybe you feel distracted, constantly moving from one thing to another, unable to focus on the tasks of your daily life as you would like to. If any of this sounds familiar, at Rejuvia, we are happy to tell you that CBD may be able to help with both of these very common issues.
Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, is one of nearly a hundred cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant in addition to the many other beneficial compounds the plant produces. CBD is able to help increase both energy and focus, and it does so in a safe, natural, and non-addictive manner. As a result, it is becoming an increasingly popular choice for those across the country who want to experience these much-needed health benefits, without the negative side effects and dependency issues that often accompany the use of prescription medications. CBD has often been described as a “wonder supplement” – and with good reason. For those interested in gaining more energy and greater focus and doing so in a natural way, CBD is an excellent choice.
CBD and Energy
In our busy world, many of us often find ourselves running from one thing to the next, juggling many things at once, trying to accomplish everything that the day requires of us. Feeling drained and exhausted from time to time is understandable, but not optimal. Most of us want to be able to approach our days with the energy we need to be at our best.
Many who feel that they could use more energy have tried a variety of ways to feel better. Healthy ways of doing this include:
- Making exercise a part of your regular routine;
- Eating a healthy, well-balanced diet; and
- Making an effort to get a full night’s sleep on a regular schedule.
Certainly, all of these things are important to a healthy lifestyle and do make a difference in energy levels. In other cases, however, some of us have tried methods to increase our energy that is less healthy, including:
- Consuming too much caffeine;
- Using energy drinks that may have high levels of sugar and other harmful ingredients; or
- Taking supplements or medications with artificial ingredients that are ultimately more harmful to our health than helpful.
For those who have tried such methods unsuccessfully, CBD may be an excellent alternative choice.
How, exactly, can CBD increase energy? To understand, it can be helpful to know how CBD interacts with our bodies. Mammals (people and pets included) have an endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is a complex system that helps to maintain homeostasis, or internal balance, of the body. It does this by managing a variety of key biological processes, including our energy levels. The endocannabinoid system utilizes cannabinoid receptors that respond to signals both from cannabinoids produced by our bodies and those from outside sources, like CBD, which are ingested.
CBD essentially acts as a booster to the endocannabinoid system, helping to enhance the good, important work that it is already doing – part of which includes boosting energy levels.
CBD and Focus
For some, lack of energy may not be the issue that is the greatest struggle. Certainly, many of us also struggle with being able to maintain the focus levels we need in order to accomplish our goals each day. In that case, CBD can also be very helpful. CBD has been shown to interact directly with the endocannabinoid receptors that are responsible for helping to control the brain’s release of dopamine. Dopamine is a chemical neurotransmitter that helps us to maintain our awareness, focus, and memory. When our dopamine levels are off, we may have increased difficulty being able to focus as we would like to. CBD acts as a “helper” to the endocannabinoid system, appropriately regulating dopamine levels in the body.
Another way that CBD helps to improve our overall ability to focus is by encouraging a restful night’s sleep. In addition to helping the endocannabinoid system regulate our dopamine levels, CBD has also been shown to be helpful in regulating the body’s production of melatonin. Melatonin is a key component of the sleep-wake cycle, and when produced in the proper amounts, helps to ensure a full and restful night’s sleep. Needless to say, when we are fully rested, we are better able to focus on the tasks and responsibilities we have each day.
The Rejuvia Difference
At Rejuvia, we are proud to provide a wide variety of CBD products to customers across the country. These customers are interested in increased energy and focus or are hoping to safely and naturally address any number of other issues they may be struggling with. We offer a wide variety of products including:
- Softgels; and
Our wide selection ensures that each customer will be able to find a product that is a good fit for their particular needs. Moreover, we take pride in assuring our customers that each and every one of our products is produced with the highest attention to quality – from seed to bottle. At Rejuvia, we have partnered with the largest grower and manufacturer of hemp-based phytocannabinoids in the USA, and we use state-of-the-art harvesting, extraction, purification, and manufacturing processes. We can promise our customers that what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle, every time. We can assure our customers of the quality of our products because we focus on it each step of the way.
Visit Us Today
If you are ready to begin your journey towards becoming a healthier, more energetic person with an increased sense of clarity and focus, you shouldn’t wait even one more day. Visit us online at any time. We would be happy to hear your story and to learn how we might be able to help you achieve your health goals. Begin feeling better today.
Too Many Sleepless Nights?
There’s no denying that we live in a fast-paced, busy world. Often, many of us feel as if we’re running a mile a minute, trying to accomplish everything that a busy day requires. Many of us, understandably, feel tired. Some of us, however, find ourselves even more tired if the fatigue from our busy days is compounded by sleepless nights. As those who struggle with sleeplessness or repeated waking each night understand, it can be very difficult to function optimally every day when you lack the energy you need to feel your best. Lying in bed each evening and watching the minutes tick by, knowing that you’ll have to wake up the next day and power through on low energy levels can be frustrating and discouraging, to say the least.
Feeling this way makes accomplishing the daily tasks of life difficult. Understandably then, many who struggle with sleeplessness are looking for a way to remedy this, to regain their energy, and to approach each day feeling better. Understandably, however, many who struggle with sleeplessness want to address their condition in a way that doesn’t create an entirely new set of difficulties. That’s why many are very excited about CBD, which has burst onto the health and wellness scene to much excitement over the last few years, due to the number of benefits it provides in a safe and natural way. In an ideal world, we should be able to get the sleep we need without the negative side effects that we don’t. Fortunately, CBD makes that possible.
What Is CBD and How Does It Work in My Body?
Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, is one of nearly a hundred cannabinoids produced by the hemp varietal of the cannabis plant. The hemp plant has, in fact, been used by people for thousands of years for everything from making textiles, paper, and plastics, to being used as a source of nutrition and for many uses in between. The hemp plant has such significant nutritious and medicinal value because it produces a wide variety of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other beneficial compounds which, when ingested, have very beneficial and therapeutic effects in the body.
Our bodies actually produce cannabinoids, and we can also ingest cannabinoids like CBD, which are produced by outside sources. When we ingest cannabinoids like CBD, they interact with the endocannabinoid system already present in our bodies. The endocannabinoid system is responsible for maintaining our homeostasis (or internal balance). It does this by helping to regulate a number of important processes, including metabolism, temperature, secretion of neurotransmitters and hormones, and other functions.
The endocannabinoid system helps to maintain this balance through a number of cannabinoid receptors located throughout our bodies. When cannabinoids interact with those receptors, they encourage a number of beneficial health effects. One of those beneficial effects is encouraging feelings of calm and well-being, and promoting a restful night’s sleep. This is wonderful news for those who are tired of going through each day feeling depleted and exhausted.
How Can CBD Help Encourage Restful Sleep?
This is an important question, and one supported by a growing body of research. Research results, as well as anecdotal evidence from many who have used CBD to treat sleeplessness with beneficial results, show that CBD affects the sleep-wake cycle in a positive way by interacting directly with the endocannabinoid receptors in the brain responsible for governing our sleep cycles.
In addition to directly interacting with the cannabinoid receptors that affect the sleep process, CBD has also consistently been proven to reduce the stressed, anxious, and depressed feelings that are often associated with mood disorders, and to encourage feelings of calm and well-being. CBD helps to achieve these effects by interacting with the cannabinoid receptors responsible for encouraging the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin. When we are more properly balanced, calm, and relaxed, it only follows that a restful night’s sleep is easier to achieve.
In addition to encouraging a restful night’s sleep naturally, CBD is also an excellent sleep aid as it has been shown to have very few side effects. It is safe for long-term use without the possibility of addiction or the need to continually increase dosage to achieve beneficial results. As a result, in many ways, CBD is a very promising solution to sleep difficulties.
Those who are interested in using CBD as a sleep aid fortunately have a number of options when it comes to choosing a product that is a good fit for their needs. From softgels to tinctures and edibles, there are any number of ways to consume CBD for quickly effective and beneficial results. Finding the correct dosage for your particular needs may require some trial and error, but most people are quickly able to arrive on a type of product and dosage that best fits their needs.
Visit Rejuvia Today
It is true of almost all products that the end results are only as good as the methods used to create them. CBD products are no different. When choosing a CBD product to help with sleeplessness, or any other condition with which you may be struggling, it is important to find a company that focuses on quality from the ground up. Rejuvia focuses quality from the time the first hemp seed is planted, throughout the extraction and purification process, and until the final product reaches the shelves. At Rejuvia, providing pure, premium, potent products is our passion, and we believe that our customers deserve nothing less. Want to say goodbye to sleepless nights and begin each day with more energy and a greater overall sense of well-being? If so, visit us today. We look forward to helping you soon.
For almost as long as humans have been recording history, hemp has been a plant that we have cultivated and used in any number of beneficial ways. In fact, due to its hardiness, the fact that it can be easily cultivated in a variety of ecosystems, and its strong fibers, hemp has been used in all sorts of products throughout history. Some of these include: plastics, textiles of all kinds (including clothing), paper, and even as biodiesel fuel. Truly, the uses for hemp seem almost endless, and new ones are continuing to be discovered. In addition to all of the products that can be used in, hemp also has a significant amount of nutritional value and minimal side effects. It is, therefore, a wonderful and nutritional addition to almost anyone’s diet.
Hemp – Fact and Fiction
Hemp has been gaining increasing attention in recent years, particularly since the recent passage of the 2018 Farm Bill. That bill legalized all hemp-derived products containing .3% or less THC. While this has certainly increased interest in and availability of hemp products, it has also led to some understandable confusion about what hemp is – and what it isn’t. Particularly when considering hemp as a source of nutrition, it is important to have an understanding of the product you’re consuming. At Rejuvia, we are happy to provide this important information, so customers can make educated and informed choices about the products that are best for them.
When many think of the hemp plant, they typically think first of marijuana, which is also a variety of the cannabis plant. In fact, however, marijuana and hemp are quite different in many important ways. The marijuana variety of the cannabis plant contains large amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC as it is more commonly known. THC is the compound of marijuana that is primarily responsible for the feeling of being “high” that many users have when using it.
It is important to understand that, unlike marijuana, hemp plants that are used for nutritional sources do not contain high amounts of THC and therefore do not have psychoactive effects. In addition, many nutritional hemp products are made from the seeds of the plant, whereas marijuana is cultivated from its flowers. While both marijuana and hemp are useful, the hemp plant specifically has a number of beneficial compounds.
The Benefits of Hemp Seeds
The good news for those interested in adding hemp seeds to their diet is that they are truly packed full of healthy and beneficial nutrients. These include:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Beneficial fiber
- Heart-healthy ingredients
- And more: Hemp is also an excellent source of protein and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and folate, to name only a few.
Because of all of these beneficial ingredients, when consumed, hemp seeds can contribute significantly to good health. Some of the many health benefits of eating hemp seeds include lowering bad cholesterol, increasing proper digestive function, aiding with muscle recovery after strenuous physical activity, and more. Generally, adding hemp seeds to your regular nutritional routine provides an increase in overall feelings of wellness and vitality – something that everyone needs to feel and function at their best.
Hemp seeds have a pleasant tasting mild and nutty flavor and can be consumed on their own or used to produce a number of food products like hemp milk, hemp oil, hemp cheese, and hemp-based protein powders, to name only a few. Hemp seeds can be mixed into granola or cereal, sprinkled on a salad, or used in any number of ways that suit your preferences.
Understandably, however, many wonder: With all of these contributions to good health and a variety of hemp seed products available, do hemp seeds have any unwanted side effects? The good news is that any side effects of consuming hemp seeds are, for the most part, mild. As hemp seeds are high in fat, the sudden increase in fat if large amounts of hemp seeds are consumed may cause mild diarrhea. Those who have a sensitive digestive system may help to avoid this side effect by starting off with smaller amounts of hemp seeds per serving and gradually working their way up to the amount they want to take.
Other studies have also shown that hemp seeds can, in some cases, interact with anticoagulant medications, and in doing so, cause a higher risk of bleeding for those who have conditions for which anticoagulants are necessary. If you find yourself in this category, you should talk to your doctor prior to consuming significant amounts of hemp seeds to be certain that you can do so safely.
In addition to these side effects, some other side effects of consuming hemp seeds include the potential for mild nausea or digestive upset, dry throat, or a slightly lowered heart rate. These effects are usually mild, however, and can typically be remedied by adjusting the amount of hemp seeds that you consume and the time of day that you consume them. Doing so serves to diminish the side effects while continuing to ensure that you receive the many health benefits provided by hemp seeds that you desire.
Visit Rejuvia Today
At Rejuvia, we are proud to provide a wide selection of hemp-based products, including those made with our phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil. Our products are natural, pure, and effective, and we are proud of the many benefits that they provide. We can guarantee that each and every one of our products is full of all of the benefits you want, without any unwanted pesticides, chemicals, or THC that you don’t. In fact, we lab test each of our products to be sure that this is the case. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about hemp and CBD-based products and the way they might benefit your health. Call us or visit us online soon to begin your journey with CBD. We look forward to helping you soon!