There is no denying the importance of choosing high quality, trustworthy health supplements. The very nature of a health and wellness product should be synonymous with quality, as individuals are typically using them in an effort to positively impact their overall vitality. Like many things in life, choosing something well made over something poorly made can dramatically impact the outcome. For instance, if one were to purchase a substandard roof for their home, the likelihood that it would be resilient during a storm would be quite low, as, in many cases, quality translates to the product’s ability to actually work.
The same concept applies when you are choosing any supplement that you plan to consume. Your health and wellness depend on your everyday choices, and, when you make the choice to trust any product to incorporate into your routine, you are likely to see more effective results when your product contains helpful, fast-acting, pure ingredients and is free of harmful contaminants. This fact remains if you join the thousands each day who are enjoying the numerous benefits of the “wonder supplement,” CBD.
Every CBD Product Is Not Equal
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is the all-natural health phenomenon taking the wellness market by storm. With its increasing popularity, it’s no surprise that consumers can easily find a variety of CBD products on all ends of the quality spectrum. Many product labels contain buzzwords like “extra strength” or “high-quality,” but fail to provide consumers any proof of their claims. Occasionally, this results in the purchase and consumption of products that may not truly be beneficial to one’s health.
Deciphering Quality from Mediocrity
Because there are so many things to consider when trying to decide on the perfect CBD supplement to meet your needs, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed. To take the guesswork out of the process, and to make your overall shopping experience easier, here are some quick tips to ensure that your CBD product of choice is the quality you deserve:
- Get to know where and how your product is grown. This may sound challenging, but reputable CBD retailers should have this information readily available on their website in just a couple of clicks.
Why it’s important: The highest quality CBD products come from companies who are committed to quality at every step of the process – from seed to bottle. The purest CBD is extracted from organically grown hemp plants in nutrient-dense soil.
- Find out how your supplements are produced. If the company uses a proprietary or scientifically-advanced extraction process, that can maximize the bioavailability of the product as it enters your system and can effectively remove all traces of unwanted ingredients.
Why it’s important: First, a scientifically-advanced production process, such as nanoemulsion, can translate to a significantly more effective CBD product. A small dose goes a long way because the product was specially designed to enter your bloodstream quickly and deliver your desired benefits more promptly. This is both beneficial to your body and your wallet, as your product lasts longer.
Next, a thorough, meticulous production process helps ensure that your product is free from contaminants. Traces of pesticides, solvents, and metals (to name a few), may be present if not properly removed during the production process. If you’re like most people, you do not want to ingest those substances – and you shouldn’t have to.
- Third-party lab testing should be non-negotiable. Reputable CBD companies not only have their products third-party tested for quality assurance, but they provide those reports for consumers to read.
Why it’s important: Like the phrase implies, products that are third-party lab tested go through an extra measure of quality control from an unbiased source and provide consumers the peace of mind of knowing exactly what is in their product. This level of transparency is vital in choosing a good product, as you can be sure of not only what’s in your product, but what has been removed from your product for your safety. Numerous studies have found that product labels don’t always mirror the contents of the supplement, so this third-party testing is of vital importance to know what is really in your product.
- The company uses hemp-derived CBD and complies with the law. While following the law sounds obvious, you never want to make assumptions. Knowing the nuances of the law is in your best interest when shopping for products.
Why it’s important: CBD, short for cannabidiol, is just one of many compounds found in the hemp plant, a variety of the cannabis plant. Because the marijuana plant is a cousin of hemp, sometimes, people confuse the two. The Farm Bill of 2018 made it legal for individuals to buy and consume CBD containing .3% THC or less, and that’s what all reputable companies should be complying with. THC is the ingredient known for its psychoactive effects, and the hemp plant naturally contains minimal THC – within the legal threshold. Further, knowing the exact amount of THC in your products not only helps you comply with the law, but it helps consumers avoid psychoactive side-effects.
Note: For those consumers seeking products that are completely THC-Free, look for labels indicating that the product is “Broad-Spectrum” and, of course, always check the third-party lab reports to verify those claims.
Quality Products Are Just a Click Away
Because online shopping is so convenient, many of the highly reputable CBD brands are almost exclusively online. So, once you do your research and find the trustworthy CBD brand you’ve been looking for, you can order all of your favorite products online without having to leave the comfort of your home.
At Rejuvia™, you can be confident in every single Premium Grade CBD product we sell, as we hold ourselves to the highest industry standards for peerless excellence at every step. We view our customers as part of our family, so each product is crafted with strict attention to detail and quality, ensuring you only receive the best and purest CBD products available. Customers keep coming back to Rejuvia™, because they not only receive the finest, organically grown CBD products, but they can get to know everything about us and about our process via our website, and they are always greeted by a real person on the other end of any contact. We don’t automate our customer service, because every customer’s CBD journey is personal to us and we are eager to help.
The quality of your CBD matters, and your road to increased health and vitality matters to us. We hope to hear from you soon!
The story of hemp is a long and important one. Many of us are familiar with the hemp plant and know that it can be used in a variety of ways. What many don’t realize, however, is that hemp has been used by humans for almost as long as history has been recorded. In fact, hemp was one of the earliest domesticated plants, with historical records indicating that it was cultivated for a wide variety of purposes all the way back to the Neolithic Age in China.
Over time, hemp has been used in any number of ways: from making paper and textiles (like rope, clothing, and other fabrics) to making modern-day items like body care and nutritional products (like CBD products, hemp cereals, hemp oil products, and more). Hemp has also been used to make construction materials, plastics, and even biodiesels. Clearly, hemp has any number of beneficial uses, and this is good news.
Even better news, however, is that, beyond the beneficial ways that humans can use hemp, growing hemp actually provides numerous benefits to the environment as well and has many uses that promote a more sustainable world. In a time when it is more important to protect our planet than ever before – when the situation, in fact, seems increasingly urgent – this is very good news. Here are just a few ways that hemp can help save and preserve the environment:
- Hemp is a renewable, biodegradable resource: Hemp products are able to be recycled and reused – not to mention the fact that they are 100% biodegradable. This prevents the need to diminish and deplete valuable non-renewable resources when hemp is a suitable alternative, and it also reduces the amount of trash we contribute to our ever-growing landfills.
- Hemp actually breathes in carbon dioxide: Essentially, hemp generally acts as a natural purifier for our air and our climate. The hemp plant has been proven to quickly capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, and as a result, it makes the air we breathe much cleaner. It is estimated that, for every ton of hemp produced, 1.63 tons of carbon is removed from the air. This makes hemp even more effective at managing carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere than trees!
- Hemp helps to regenerate the soil: Many of us have seen nutritional hemp-based products on the market, including CBD products and others. And as a result, realize that hemp contains a number of nutrients that are beneficial to people. However, it isn’t only people that benefit from the nutrients found in the hemp plant. In fact, hemp helps to regenerate the soil in which it is planted as well. As the hemp plant matures, the plant material that it sheds helps to replenish the soil and provide much-needed nutrients for the next crop. This serves to ultimately produce a richer harvest the following year.
- Hemp also helps to prevent soil erosion: As many know, the hemp plant is used to make paper, construction materials, and textiles of all kinds. This is because the fiber of the hemp plant is very strong. The good news for the environment is that the root system of the hemp plant is very strong as well. The roots of the hemp plant can, in fact, grow as deep as 9 feet. This strong root network assists in holding the soil together and preventing erosion, which is a huge problem facing farmers today.
- The hemp plant absorbs harmful toxins and requires no pesticides to grow: Unlike some more fragile natural fibers, hemp does not require any pesticides to grow. It is a very hearty plant that survives and thrives in a variety of environments and is resistant to being attacked by bugs and other pests. It goes without saying that, by reducing the number of pesticides used, chances are also reduced that those pesticides will leach into the water and the air, thereby helping to protect the environment. Beyond simply being a crop that can be grown without the use of pesticides, however, hemp also actively helps to eliminate harmful toxins in the soil. The hemp plant absorbs those toxins and has been used in a number of places – Chernobyl perhaps being the most famous example – to do exactly that. A crop that requires no pesticides to grow and removes toxins from the soil is most certainly beneficial to the environment in a number of ways.
- Hemp provides a home for wildlife: Hemp is a very hearty plant and one that, when allowed to grow to its full height, can reach up to three feet tall. This means that it can provide an excellent habitat for smaller animals. This is not to mention the fact that, when it flowers, those flowers are a valuable source of pollen for bees and other pollen-loving creatures.
Rejuvia – Helping You Experience the Benefits of Hemp
Certainly, the hemp plant provides a number of benefits to the environment, and in our world today, that is tremendously important. It also provides any number of benefits to people, too. At Rejuvia, sharing those benefits with our customers is our passion. We source all of our CBD products from naturally developed, proprietary strains of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp, which is grown in the rich, fertile soil of Colorado using natural farming practices. We do this because we believe that, to create the best products, we need to begin at the very beginning. Our focus is on quality from seed to bottle, with every product we create, every time. What’s on the label is what’s in the bottle – and that’s our promise to our customers.
If you are interested in experiencing all of the benefits that CBD products have to offer, we believe there is no day like today to get started. We offer a wide variety of products and feel certain that we can help you to find a product or combination of products that are right for you. We encourage you to call us during business hours or visit us online at any time. We look forward to learning your story and answering any questions you may have. Experience the Rejuvia difference today!
Help us make a difference. Let’s start today. We encourage you to call us today and learn more about the right products you need.
As you likely know by now, CBD has taken the worldwide marketplace by storm as it offers a natural and safe path towards better health and wellness. And as many people are taking CBD and reporting numerous benefits, those with pets are now wondering if CBD can help their favorite four-legged friends. And if so, can they simply give Fido a dose of their own CBD or is it necessary to buy CBD meant for pets? And what exactly is the difference?
So let’s take a look at these questions.
Can CBD Help My Pet?
Well, this is actually a more loaded question than you might think, and the answer depends on who you talk to. The FDA has made CBD legal so long as it contains 0.3% THC or less. But they do not allow CBD manufacturers to make any claims that it helps any sort of ailment. In other words, we are not allowed to tell you exactly how CBD may help your pet – or you for that matter – so you’ll have to do some research on how CBD can help both people and pets in their wellness quest.
What we can say is that if you, or someone you know, take CBD and has experienced positive benefits from it, then it is quite likely that pets can get these same benefits from the product. In fact, the American Kennel Club is sponsoring a study that is being carried out at Colorado State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences to determine if CBD can help dogs. Specifically, the study is researching whether or not epileptic dogs, who are not responding to other treatments, can be helped by using CBD. This is an exciting development, as it may be able to provide scientifically measured proof of that CBD has beneficial health effects – at least in dogs.
But for now, suffice it to say that, whatever CBD does for you, it can likely do the same for your pets.
Can I Just Give My Pet the Same CBD as I Take?
CBD is a cannabidiol that is metabolized and used the same way in humans and mammal pets like cats and dogs. All of us process CBD through our endocannabinoid system (ECS), and the human body, as well as all mammalian bodies, have many of these receptors. The receptors absorb and utilize CBD in much the same way across all species of mammals. Therefore, it stands to reason that CBD would have similar effects and benefits for mammalian pets as it does for humans. Just as CBD helps to regulate and balance bodily functions in humans, it does the same in pets and contributes to a better state of homeostasis and health for us all.
However, always proceed with some caution.
Make Sure Your CBD Is of the Best Quality
First and foremost, you should be sure that the CBD that you are taking yourself or giving to your pets is of the highest quality. There are many imitators out there who make a substandard product simply to make a quick buck, with no regard for the safety or health of the consumer. These “knock-offs” may not only be useless in helping you to attain better health, but they may also actually contain chemicals or preservatives that are harmful.
So how do you make sure that you are getting what you pay for? First of all, don’t price shop. When it comes to CBD, cheaper is not always better. Usually, the reason those subpar brands are cheaper is because they use shortcuts to bring you the product – but that product is essentially worthless.
Secondly, keep in mind that there should be no difference in the ingredients or quality of CBD that you would give to your pet or take yourself. But how can you tell if what you’re buying is the highest quality?
The answer is as simple as two words: lab reports. The only way to really know if the CBD you are taking is of the highest quality is to look for lab reports. Legitimate companies are more than happy to post these findings on their website, so they should not be hard to find. We here at Rejuvia are very proud of where our hemp comes from, the quality of our ingredients, and the fact that we have the lab reports to prove that our products are stellar. Not only do we do thorough in-house testing, but we use third-party testing so that you can be certain that we are fully transparent and truthful. Our products are second-to-none, and we proudly post those results so you can be certain of what you consume.
The Big Difference: Dosage
Thus far, we have discussed the fact that mammals process CBD in much the same fashion, regardless of species. So CBD is essentially the same for pets and humans with one significant difference being dosage amounts. Dogs and other pets are usually much smaller than humans, so dosing becomes an important issue when you give your pets CBD.
Rule of Thumb
While there are currently no standard recommendations for dosing CBD for either humans or pets, we can help you with a good place to start. Here are a couple of relatively easy computations that you can use to determine how much CBD to give your pet.
The general recommendation is:
- .25mg for each 1 pound of body weight for a regular dose
- .5 mg for each 1 pound of body weight for a strong dose
This is essentially the equivalent of 1 to 6 mg per 10 pounds of body weight.
And while we do not recommend giving your pet a higher than the recommended dosage, keep in mind that, even if you overdose your pet by a large margin, the consequences are typically limited to some stomach upset, possibly with some vomiting or diarrhea. Therefore, if you see your pet reacting with any of these symptoms, be sure to adjust the dosage downward.
Try Our Premium CBD Today
Here at Rejuvia, we are very proud to offer you the highest quality CBD that can be used for humans and pets alike. We happily invite you to take a look at the products we offer, ask us any questions you may have by contacting us online and start your journey to natural wellness today.
If you’re looking for the highest quality CBD that can be used for humans and pets alike, call us today! Learn more about the right products you need.
In 2018, the federal Farm Bill was passed, legalizing the sale of hemp and all hemp-derived products containing .3% or less THC. This was excellent news for many who wanted to experience all of the benefits that hemp and hemp-derived products have to offer, including CBD products of all kinds.
The question for many, however, is how exactly to go about doing that? Many of us, for one reason or another, often find it difficult to change our habits. Adding something new to an already established routine can prove difficult if we don’t think ahead about how we can make it possible.
At Rejuvia, we believe in providing pure, premium, potent CBD products that can benefit everybody, and we truly believe that each customer can find a product that will be an excellent fit for his or her needs. We also believe strongly in the importance of providing information – not only about CBD itself but also about how it can be used and incorporated into your day-to-day life. If you believe that CBD would be a beneficial addition to your daily routine, here are some suggestions on how you can easily do so:
- Pair CBD with your morning coffee: Many of us enjoy starting our day with a hot cup of coffee. If you do, then you already have an easy, built-in way to begin your day with CBD. CBD actually pairs very well with coffee, and in fact, many coffee shops and retailers across the country offer coffee with CBD already included as an additive. While that is a wonderful option, it works just as well to add CBD to your coffee at home. If you make your coffee at home, simply keep your CBD oil near your coffeemaker as an easy way to remember. You can either add the CBD oil directly to your coffee, or if you prefer tinctures, you can place a few drops of CBD oil under your tongue before enjoying your coffee. If softgels are your CBD product of choice, simply swallow your softgel with a sip of water first, then have your coffee and start your day, knowing that you’ve already done something beneficial for your well-being. And good news for the non-coffee drinkers, too: CBD pairs well with any morning beverage of choice!
- Add CBD to your daily skincare routine: Most of us have established daily routines for self-care, and this often includes taking care of our skin. Often, we use a daily cream, face wash, or other beneficial skin product that we apply in the morning, evening, or both. Fortunately for those interested in using CBD, it is a very versatile supplement that comes in a variety of forms, including beneficial topical applications like creams, salves, and balms. Adding one of these topical products to your usual routine at the same time as you apply your other products would be an easy step to making sure you are receiving the benefits of CBD each day. Finding the exact amount of CBD to apply to your skin to receive the benefits you desire may require some trial and error at first, but most customers quickly discover the amount that best fits their needs and enjoy making those products a part of their daily routine.
- Adding CBD to your daily supplement and vitamin routine: Many people already have an assortment of supplements and vitamins that they take each day. If you are considering taking CBD in a softgel form, it is very easy to simply add that capsule in with the others that you take each day. CBD is such a versatile supplement that it can be taken at any time of day, so simply adding it to your daily morning or evening vitamin routine is an easy step to make sure you’re receiving those benefits on a daily basis. Simply keep your CBD in the same place that you keep your vitamins or other supplements as an easy way to remember it each day.
- Keep CBD edibles in your purse, backpack, or car: Many of us are often on-the-go. Life in our busy world can be hectic, and it can be difficult to use supplements that require a great deal of preparation or planning ahead. That’s why CBD edibles are an excellent choice to simply keep in your car, purse, or backpack when you are out and about. Having your CBD supplements close by can be helpful in remembering to take them each day – particularly when they are delicious and easy to take at any time of day that is convenient.
Experience the Rejuvia Difference Today
However you choose to incorporate CBD into your daily routine, it is important, of course, to make sure the CBD you are using is of a quality that will deliver the benefits you want. As is the case with so many products, not all CBD products are of the same quality. It is important to choose products from a provider who focuses on quality and purity – one who uses natural farming methods and carefully oversees the manufacturing process each step of the way. A provider that wants to make sure that the end result is a pure, premium product full of the beneficial ingredients you want while being free of the harmful and unhelpful additives that you don’t.
At Rejuvia, that is exactly the type of product that we offer. From seed to bottle, our focus is on quality – with every product, every time. We believe strongly that our customers deserve only the best, and that is exactly what we provide. If you are interested in making CBD a part of your daily routine, we would love to have the opportunity to talk with you – not only about CBD and the benefits it offers but also about what product or combination of products might be a good fit for your needs. We encourage you to call us during business hours or visit online at any time. Get in touch soon, and begin experiencing all of the benefits that CBD has to offer!
Our customers deserve only the best, and that is exactly what we provide. Call us today and learn more about the right products for you.
For almost as long as humans have been recording history, hemp has been a plant that we have cultivated and used in any number of beneficial ways. In fact, due to its hardiness, the fact that it can be easily cultivated in a variety of ecosystems, and its strong fibers, hemp has been used in all sorts of products throughout history. Some of these include: plastics, textiles of all kinds (including clothing), paper, and even as biodiesel fuel. Truly, the uses for hemp seem almost endless, and new ones are continuing to be discovered. In addition to all of the products that can be used in, hemp also has a significant amount of nutritional value and minimal side effects. It is, therefore, a wonderful and nutritional addition to almost anyone’s diet.
Hemp – Fact and Fiction
Hemp has been gaining increasing attention in recent years, particularly since the recent passage of the 2018 Farm Bill. That bill legalized all hemp-derived products containing .3% or less THC. While this has certainly increased interest in and availability of hemp products, it has also led to some understandable confusion about what hemp is – and what it isn’t. Particularly when considering hemp as a source of nutrition, it is important to have an understanding of the product you’re consuming. At Rejuvia, we are happy to provide this important information, so customers can make educated and informed choices about the products that are best for them.
When many think of the hemp plant, they typically think first of marijuana, which is also a variety of the cannabis plant. In fact, however, marijuana and hemp are quite different in many important ways. The marijuana variety of the cannabis plant contains large amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC as it is more commonly known. THC is the compound of marijuana that is primarily responsible for the feeling of being “high” that many users have when using it.
It is important to understand that, unlike marijuana, hemp plants that are used for nutritional sources do not contain high amounts of THC and therefore do not have psychoactive effects. In addition, many nutritional hemp products are made from the seeds of the plant, whereas marijuana is cultivated from its flowers. While both marijuana and hemp are useful, the hemp plant specifically has a number of beneficial compounds.
The Benefits of Hemp Seeds
The good news for those interested in adding hemp seeds to their diet is that they are truly packed full of healthy and beneficial nutrients. These include:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Beneficial fiber
- Heart-healthy ingredients
- And more: Hemp is also an excellent source of protein and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and folate, to name only a few.
Because of all of these beneficial ingredients, when consumed, hemp seeds can contribute significantly to good health. Some of the many health benefits of eating hemp seeds include lowering bad cholesterol, increasing proper digestive function, aiding with muscle recovery after strenuous physical activity, and more. Generally, adding hemp seeds to your regular nutritional routine provides an increase in overall feelings of wellness and vitality – something that everyone needs to feel and function at their best.
Hemp seeds have a pleasant tasting mild and nutty flavor and can be consumed on their own or used to produce a number of food products like hemp milk, hemp oil, hemp cheese, and hemp-based protein powders, to name only a few. Hemp seeds can be mixed into granola or cereal, sprinkled on a salad, or used in any number of ways that suit your preferences.
Understandably, however, many wonder: With all of these contributions to good health and a variety of hemp seed products available, do hemp seeds have any unwanted side effects? The good news is that any side effects of consuming hemp seeds are, for the most part, mild. As hemp seeds are high in fat, the sudden increase in fat if large amounts of hemp seeds are consumed may cause mild diarrhea. Those who have a sensitive digestive system may help to avoid this side effect by starting off with smaller amounts of hemp seeds per serving and gradually working their way up to the amount they want to take.
Other studies have also shown that hemp seeds can, in some cases, interact with anticoagulant medications, and in doing so, cause a higher risk of bleeding for those who have conditions for which anticoagulants are necessary. If you find yourself in this category, you should talk to your doctor prior to consuming significant amounts of hemp seeds to be certain that you can do so safely.
In addition to these side effects, some other side effects of consuming hemp seeds include the potential for mild nausea or digestive upset, dry throat, or a slightly lowered heart rate. These effects are usually mild, however, and can typically be remedied by adjusting the amount of hemp seeds that you consume and the time of day that you consume them. Doing so serves to diminish the side effects while continuing to ensure that you receive the many health benefits provided by hemp seeds that you desire.
Visit Rejuvia Today
At Rejuvia, we are proud to provide a wide selection of hemp-based products, including those made with our phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil. Our products are natural, pure, and effective, and we are proud of the many benefits that they provide. We can guarantee that each and every one of our products is full of all of the benefits you want, without any unwanted pesticides, chemicals, or THC that you don’t. In fact, we lab test each of our products to be sure that this is the case. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about hemp and CBD-based products and the way they might benefit your health. Call us or visit us online soon to begin your journey with CBD. We look forward to helping you soon!