Hemp CBD Oil in Phoenixville
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania is a wonderful place to call home. In fact, Philadelphia Magazine listed Phoenixville as one of “10 Awesome Neighborhoods to Call Home.” Of course, those who live there already know this is true. Situated on the beautiful, broad Schuylkill River, Phoenixville has history, culture, and several wonderful festivals, activities, and entertainment options for those who live there and for those who visit. Whether taking in a show at the beautiful Colonial Theater, enjoying the festivities of the annual Firebird Festival, or enjoying any one of the pristine, nature-filled parks around the community, those who live in Phoenixville live busy, active lives.
Understandably then, it also makes sense that, if you live in such a wonderful place, you want to be able to enjoy each day to the fullest. Part of enjoying each day to the fullest is taking good care of your health. Unfortunately, many people put their health on the back burner far too often in the midst of their busy lives. Many get used to feeling less than their best, but it shouldn’t be this way. We should all be able to take steps towards achieving overall better health naturally and to go through our days with the energy and vitality we need to function at our best.
At Rejuvia, we are happy to provide our Phoenixville customers with a wonderful selection of organically-grown, premium-grade CBD products such as our high-quality hemp CBD oil in Phoenixville, PA, that can easily be added to any daily wellness routine.
Those who stay informed about the latest health and wellness news may have recently heard quite a bit of talk about Cannabidiol – or CBD for short. And even if you don’t follow the latest health trends, chances are you may have seen CBD providers in your community or advertised online. There is much excitement about CBD, which has become increasingly popular over the last few years – though a good deal of misinformation also still exists.
At Rejuvia, we believed that an informed customer is not only a happier customer but also one who is better equipped to make the best decisions about their health and wellness needs. That’s why we want our customers to know the important facts about CBD:
- CBD interacts naturally with the systems already at work in our bodies: Because it works naturally within our bodies, CBD is very effective and has very few side effects, if any. In the rare event one experiences mild side effects, it can typically be easily remedied with a slight adjustment in dosage.
- CBD is not the same as marijuana: Understandably, many confuse CBD with marijuana, which is another varietal of the cannabis plant. CBD, to be legal, however, must be derived from hemp plants that contain .3% or less THC. THC is the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that creates the feeling of being “high” experienced by those using it. CBD products contain little to no THC, and as a result, offer desired benefits without any other effects that may not be desired.
- CBD comes in a variety of products: From topical applications like creams and balms to orally ingested products like softgels and tinctures, CBD comes in a variety of forms. All offer benefits and the selection that’s best for you will, of course, depend on your personal preferences and health goals.
- Hemp-derived CBD is legal in the United States: After The Farm Bill of 2018 was passed, hemp-derived CBD became legal for production, purchase, and consumption. It’s important to be absolutely certain that your CBD is hemp-derived in order to be positive that your product complies with the law. Reputable CBD brands will have a transparent website containing detailed information about where their CBD comes from, and third-party lab testing can also verify claims made on the label. Tip: if a lab report indicates that there is more than .3% THC in your product, it was not hemp-derived and does not comply with the law, so you should not use that product.
- CBD is non-addictive, and safe to use: Because of the way the beneficial compounds interact with our bodies, researchers have found that CBD is not addictive. In addition, the plant-derived compound promotes wellness and increased vitality in an all-natural way, making it an appealing option to consumers seeking a holistic, organic, safe-to-use product.
Buy hemp CBD Oil in Phoenixville, PA at Rejuvia today.
Experience the Rejuvia Difference Today
As a family-owned company, we pride ourselves on our ability to stand out from the growing number of CBD retailers, because we don’t just strive to meet the industry standards for quality – we strive to surpass them. We don’t cut corners at any step in the process – from planting organic hemp seeds into nutrient-rich Colorado soil to using state-of-the-art extraction and purification methods – in our mission to craft effective, cutting-edge CBD products that deliver fast results. We also use an unbiased third-party lab to verify the purity of our products for additional quality assurance.
In addition to being completely transparent about our high-quality hemp and diligent processes, we also provide our customers with unmatched, personalized customer service. We want to make your CBD story one that you begin confidently, and we want to provide you with all the support you need throughout your entire wellness journey.
At Rejuvia, we are proud of the pure, excellent selection of products that we have available, and we are excited to be able to provide them to the Phoenixville community. We believe strongly in the benefits that CBD offers such as the CBD oil in Phoenixville, PA and the difference it can make for you. If you are planning to buy hemp CBD oil in Phoenixville, PA, we would love to have a moment to talk with you about any of our products, to answer any questions you may have, and to assist you in choosing the product or combination of products that are the most helpful for your needs. Call us or visit our website at any time. We hope to be able to help you soon!