CBD continues to sweep the nation as an all-natural, versatile health and wellness option, and new, exciting products are constantly hitting the shelves. With so many unique product options, consumers sometimes find it difficult to choose just one. The good news is, you don’t have to! Combining CBD products for maximum effectiveness is not only acceptable, but it’s highly encouraged, as long as you take the proper precautions and pay close attention to your dosage for your own safety.
If you are new to the wonderful world of CBD, you may have some questions. It can be very easy to find conflicting information online, so before we explain the most ideal way to combine your CBD products, let’s first create a baseline of knowledge about CBD in general.
CBD 101- Everything You Need to Know
CBD is :
- short for cannabidiol.
- all-natural and hemp-derived.
- completely legal since the Farm Bill of 2018 passed, which made all hemp-derived CBD legal to purchase and consume in the United States.
- safe to use and non-addictive.
- completely different than marijuana. While both hemp and marijuana are in the cannabis plant family, hemp contains naturally low levels of THC (the ingredient known for the “high” associated with marijuana). Only hemp-derived CBD complies with the law.
- known to work in harmony with the body, offering head-to-toe benefits without the fear of psychoactive side effects.
With the knowledge that CBD is safe, legal, and beneficial, we can now discuss a few common CBD products available on the market today and what consumers use them for.
CBD Softgels – A tried-and-true favorite, softgels offer consumers easy-to-use, pre-measured doses of CBD. Easily administered by taking your ideal dosage with a meal and beverage, softgels can be taken day or night and offer long-lasting support. Softgels often come in many varieties, including CBD Softgels + Melatonin for sleep support, and CBD Softgels + Curcumin for added antioxidants and joint support.
CBD Tinctures– When consumers seek prompt results, they often reach for CBD Tinctures. Commonly administered sublingually (under the tongue), CBD tinctures come with a dropper, making it easy to fine-tune your dosage. Because the product is placed directly under the tongue (for a recommended 60 seconds), it bypasses the digestive system and absorbs directly into the microscopic blood vessels, expediting your results.
CBD Balms and Creams- Applied topically, CBD-infused body balm or body cream treats tired skin to nourishing, targeted relief by offering muscles and joints a truly soothing experience. Infused with moisture-rich ingredients and essential oils, CBD balms and creams elevate one’s daily skincare routine with the penetrating power of CBD.
CBD Oral Sprays- For a quick, fast-acting dose of CBD, CBD oral sprays are a convenient, on-the-go option. Offering prompt relief, just a few sprays can not only freshen your breath, but also provide a much-needed sense of peace and clarity with ease.
Safely Combining CBD Products
While it is relatively easy to combine your favorite CBD products to experience maximum benefits, there are a couple of things to keep in mind when doing so. Follow these general guidelines before combining your products:
- Always pay attention to dosage. When ingesting any health and wellness product, it is important to understand how to properly identify your ideal dosage. Taking too much or too little will result in the product being ineffective, and taking too much CBD can cause slight discomfort. Any discomfort can easily be remedied by adjusting your dosage, however, it is recommended to start with a low dosage and gradually increase until you feel your desired effect.
When combining CBD products, make sure you follow dosage guidelines, especially for orally ingested products. For example: You can take your ideal dosage of CBD using a tincture in the morning with your breakfast, then, when it’s time for your next dosage (perhaps around lunch), you can administer your ideal dosage of CBD softgels. Because CBD tinctures offer fast-acting benefits and softgels are known to be long-lasting, alternating these two products can offer dynamic relief and promote balance and clarity to last all day.
- Combine oral and topical CBD products for full-body benefits. One of the most popular ways to combine products is to simultaneously take an orally-administered product while using a topically-administered CBD balm or cream. Consumers report maximum benefits when using this method, as the orally-administered products, like tinctures and softgels, get to work in your bloodstream and promote a sense of peace and tranquility within. Meanwhile, CBD balms or creams offer topical, targeted relief to fatigued muscles and joints while penetrating your skin safely. Many topical products also offer relaxing, rejuvenating essential oils and skin-softening benefits as well, so this practice truly benefits the entire body – inside and out.
You can truly feel your best when you combine high-quality CBD products safely, as you provide your entire body with a wellness-evoking CBD experience. When you are seeking the highest quality, Premium Grade CBD to incorporate into your routine, turn to Rejuvia™ – your number one trusted CBD brand. At Rejuvia™, we are committed to delivering the very best THC-free CBD products on the market to you, making it easy to enhance your wellness and vitality with just a few clicks from the comfort of your home.
Rejuvia™ – Delivering Wellness to Your Door
As one of the nation’s top CBD providers, Rejuvia™ was founded on the principles of promoting wellness and vitality, as our founding family has a combined 50+ years in the medical field. With our commitment to making the world a better place – one healthy person at a time – we tirelessly strive to create industry-leading CBD products you can count on when you need them the most. Our organically-grown, hemp-derived CBD is pure, effective, and safe to use on a daily basis. And every product is third-party lab tested to guarantee that quality.
You can shop online to view our wide range of top-notch CBD products, including our Lifestyle Vitality: The Essentials bundle which offers two perfectly paired CBD products (CBD body balm and a CBD Tincture) at one low price! Combining CBD products for maximum effectiveness has never been easier. If you are interested in combining products and would like a personalized recommendation from one of our highly-skilled CBD professionals, simply call during business hours or send us a message, and we will be pleased to help you find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. You’re just a few clicks away from enhanced wellness, so get started today!
Being healthy is one thing that never goes out of style. Now more than ever, people want reliable, effective health and wellness options that deliver results – not gimmicks. When making the choice to purchase any health supplement, it’s important to do your research and truly get to know the product you are trusting with your wellness. After all, your hard-earned money and your health can depend on it.
CBD has been making headlines for the past couple of years, and many consumers are intrigued. The idea that an all-natural, plant-derived ingredient can offer numerous head-to-toe benefits sounds too good to be true. Many who are skeptical about CBD either haven’t tried it or have many unanswered questions about it. So let’s first clarify some basic, vital information about CBD.
CBD: All-Natural, Safe, and Legal
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a compound derived from the hemp plant and used in health and wellness products across the US. CBD can be found in other plants in the cannabis family as well – such as the well-known marijuana plant – but it is important to distinguish the difference between the two cousin plants. Marijuana naturally contains higher levels of THC, the ingredient known for its psychoactive side effects or the “high” feeling commonly associated with the substance. Hemp, on the other hand, has naturally low levels of THC, providing numerous benefits to the consumer without the fear of psychoactive side effects.
Since the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, CBD has become completely legal in the United States. The bill states that all hemp-derived CBD containing .3% THC or less is legal for purchase and consumption. Consumers immediately began purchasing CBD products in stores and online, giving CBD momentum in the health and wellness industry. As rave reviews continue rolling in, the CBD market continues to grow as eager customers reach for CBD as a natural, safe wellness option that delivers prompt results.
The “Trend” That’s Here to Stay
Because CBD became so popular so quickly, some are inclined to dismiss it as a trendy wellness product that will phase out. Nonstop positive reviews, ongoing advanced research, and increased demand suggest otherwise, as the CBD revenue market has been predicted to soar past 2 billion dollars in this year alone. You may be wondering why CBD is so popular, and what it can do for you. Because research is still relatively in its infancy, we are constantly discovering new, versatile ways CBD can benefit one’s overall wellness. As of now, consumers are incorporating CBD into their daily routines for many reasons, including:
- Promoting a sense of calmness and tranquility
- Supporting emotional balance
- Aiding in the recovery of fatigued muscles and joints
- Encouraging a more relaxed, restful night’s sleep
- Delivering clarity and harmony to a busy mind
- Nourishing and pampering the skin and body
- … & more
As research continues, we are learning more each day about the way CBD can positively influence our wellness and vitality. Because it is safe, non-addictive, and is believed to work harmoniously with the body when it enters the bloodstream, CBD is winning over even the most skeptical individuals. That’s why every sign points to CBD being around for a long time and making a lasting impact on the health and wellness market as we know it!
Rejuvia™ – Where Quality Matters
Because of its rapid rise in popularity, it has never been easier to purchase CBD. However, it is important to remember that not all CBD is created equally, and the quality and purity of your CBD directly impacts its effectiveness. Like with many other things, if you sacrifice quality, you may not get the results you want. When it comes to health and wellness products, you also risk compromising how good you feel, and for many, that’s not a sacrifice worth making.
For your safety, it’s important to get to know your CBD brand before you make a purchase. Here are the most important things to look for in a reputable, trustworthy brand:
- Make sure your CBD is hemp-derived, and preferably organically grown.
- Check the company’s website and get to know them. If they don’t have a website, that is a sign to reconsider the brand, as reputable CBD brands should be transparent and forthcoming about their hemp and their processes.
- Look for brands with a scientifically-advanced extraction and purification process. If your brand utilizes a proprietary process that makes your product more bioavailable (nanoemulsion technology), this is highly beneficial to you. It means that your product will more quickly and thoroughly be absorbed into your bloodstream, providing better results and more value for your money, as a little can go a long way.
- Only purchase from brands who utilize an unbiased third-party lab. Lab results verify the company’s claims and help confirm that the label matches what’s in the bottle. This is very important because many brands make claims they can’t prove, and not knowing exactly what you’re consuming can be dangerous.
At Rejuvia™, cutting corners is not an option for us. Your well-being is our top priority, so we diligently use the most rigorous organic farming methods, the most scientifically-advanced production techniques, and we guarantee that every product is third-party lab tested for an added layer of quality assurance. We also take the additional step of removing all traces of THC from our products for your peace of mind. No matter the cost, we will always work to exceed industry standards to provide you the highest quality CBD products for your own safety, and to ensure that our CBD delivers balance, clarity, and vitality to your everyday life.
Join the Movement!
If you’re ready to see what the hype is all about and enjoy the benefits of CBD yourself, reach out to Rejuvia™ today! You can conveniently shop online 24/7, where you can view all of our top-notch, Premium Grade CBD products, read reviews, and even get to know our founders. If you have questions or you’d like to speak with a helpful CBD professional personally, you can call us during business hours or send us a message, and we will respond as soon as possible. CBD is not just another fad – it’s here to stay! So join the movement and start living your best life while feeling great with the help of Rejuvia™!
Because only a small fraction of the population regularly works from home, most people may feel somewhat of a “culture shock” when world events make remote work their new normal. Without the usual daily routine in place, it’s easy to feel a lack of motivation. It can also feel difficult to switch into “work mode” in your home – the place you typically go to separate your mind from work-related thoughts and tasks.
While this transition may be challenging to adapt to at first, it can actually be surprisingly easy to stay productive with just a few intentional daily behaviors. We have compiled some tried-and-true strategies to stay productive while working from home from individuals who do so regularly, and we hope these tips can help you feel more at ease while working remotely.
1. Have a designated space exclusively for work
When we think of the benefits of working from home, one may believe it sounds comfortable and relaxing to work from the couch or bed. Because laptops are so portable, you can bring one just about anywhere to complete your daily tasks. On the surface, that sounds convenient, however, it easily blurs the line between “home” and “work,” and individuals are prone to being less effective in their work.
To set yourself up for success and to limit distractions, choose one place in your home as your designated work space, and make it a habit to work from that spot. If you have an office in your home, this may be easy for you. For those with limited space, simply choose a specific chair and spot with a desk or table. This small gesture will help create a habit pattern in your mind and reduce your distractions as you focus solely on work when you are in your “work space.”
2. Create a structured schedule
Working from home doesn’t have to feel unstructured and disorganized. During your normal workweek, it is helpful to create a schedule that you follow. Your schedule doesn’t have to be too elaborate or complex; it is simply to provide structure and productivity to your day, reducing the risk of feeling like “time is flying by” without much to show for it. A structured schedule can also help you remember to do things you may overlook while at home, like taking a lunch break or logging off by 5, or whenever your workday would typically end. You can write a schedule on a piece of paper, a chalkboard or whiteboard, or even a sticky note.
Here’s just one example of an effective daily schedule:
- 7:15 a.m. – Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. – Log into work
- Check emails
- Check voicemails
- Address time-sensitive tasks
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. – Take a short break
- Drink water
- Have a healthy snack
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 3:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m. – Take a short break
- Walk outside if possible
- Drink water
- Listen to a song you enjoy
- 5:00 p.m. – Log out of work and leave your designated workspace
- If possible, do not engage with work until the next morning
When your work is complete for the day, consider a short workout to get the blood flowing and to renew your energy.
3. Maintain normalcy as much as possible
When the line blurs between work and home, it’s easy to change your daily norms and fall into a pattern of limited activity. Over the long term, this habit can be detrimental to your mental health and your overall productivity. Even though you may not leave your house, it is still important to maintain all aspects of self-care. Each day, you should make a habit of doing all of the following:
- Maintain all typical hygiene practices. This includes showering and brushing your teeth.
- Get dressed. Avoid wearing pajamas or “comfortable clothes” all day.
- Limit excessive snacking and try not to overeat. Having your refrigerator and pantry within walking distance can be tempting, so it’s important to only snack when hungry and to eat meals on a normal schedule.
- Take time to exercise. Whether you choose to stream a fitness video and follow along, or go for a walk around the block, maintaining physical activity is important for your physical and mental health.
- Go outside for fresh air. After many hours of being inside, it can feel claustrophobic. Take a few moments a few times per day to feel the sunlight on your skin and breathe in the fresh air. If the weather allows for it, open a window to bring fresh air and light into your home as well.
- Limit excessive exposure to electronics unrelated to work. Too much idle screen time is one of the fastest ways to stunt productivity and generally waste your time.
3. Stay healthy, hydrated, and nourished
The days can begin to feel like they are running together when you are spending most of them under the same roof without much variation. In addition to following the above recommendations, it’s important to acknowledge that you may struggle to be productive if you don’t feel well. In order to encourage your optimal physical and emotional health, you should prioritize your well-being by staying hydrated, eating well, and taking all-natural health and wellness products to maintain your peace of mind, clarity, and immunity.
In recent years, many people have turned to the so-called “wonder-supplement” CBD, short for cannabidiol, as an all-natural way to support their wellness and vitality. Easily incorporated into one’s daily routine, this non-addictive, hemp-derived compound offers consumers a safe, versatile option to support general wellness, head to toe.
There are numerous ways to incorporate high-quality CBD into your daily routine for a much-needed boost. For example:
✓ Take an antioxidant-packed CBD softgel alongside your breakfast. Softgels offer long-lasting support as you begin to tackle the tasks of the day.
✓ Make a CBD Latte. Most people enjoy coffee as part of their routine, and adding CBD can offer an additional element of clarity and overall balance to your morning brew.
✓ Try adding a CBD softgel containing melatonin to your nighttime routine to encourage a restful night’s sleep. Deep, recharging sleep can make you feel revitalized when you rise in the morning.
If you are eager to experience the numerous benefits of CBD, visit Rejuvia™ to shop online for the highest quality, organically-grown, Premium Grade CBD products on the market. At Rejuvia™, our founders have a combined 50+ years of experience in the medical field, and every single carefully-crafted CBD product in our inventory reflects our dedication to delivering safe, industry-leading CBD to fit your lifestyle. We have earned the reputation as one of the nation’s top CBD providers because we prioritize our customers and their well-being. To us, our customers are like family, and our family deserves the very best we have to offer.
Stay Well – Mind and Body
In these uncertain times, we all want to feel hope that everything will be okay. We want our loved ones safe and well, and we want to be healthy. For many, it is truly a privilege to be able to continue providing for our families the best we can, even if it’s from home.
We encourage you to do everything you can to keep your mind and body healthy. Our above suggestions can help boost your motivation, your productivity, and frankly, your self-esteem as you tread unfamiliar territory in your new normal work routine. At Rejuvia™, we support you and your wellness journey, and we’re here for you. Contact us if you have questions or would like personalized CBD product recommendations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Being healthy and feeling good could not be more important. For many of us, we have to be well because our homes, our jobs, and our families count on us. As pressure mounts to avoid getting sick and to implement new practices to stay healthy, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Because your health and well-being are our top priority, we thought we would share some easy-to-follow, natural tips for building up your immune system, because we know that feeling well is the foundation of every good day. There are many ways to boost your immune system, and you may be surprised how easy it can be!
Eat Healthy, Be Healthy
So much of how we feel and how our body reacts to our environment can be impacted by what we consume. When we nourish our bodies properly, they can function optimally. So it’s very important to consume healthy, nutritious food and beverages. A few intentional, subtle choices can boost your immune system and encourage overall better health.
- Consume foods that are high in vitamin C. Vitamin C helps rid your body of free radicals and supports the body’s natural immunity. Many fresh fruits and vegetables naturally contain high amounts of vitamin C, such as:
- Brussels Sprouts
- Red Peppers
You can incorporate one, or many, of these nutritious foods by consuming them individually as a snack, by cooking with them (such as a stir fry or salad), or by making a nutrient-dense smoothie. Actively consuming fruits and vegetables packed with vitamin C will support a healthy immune system.
- Try a low-fat, plant-centered diet. Consuming vegetables, grains, and legumes while limiting the intake of fatty, processed foods can drastically increase your immune system. Diets rich in plants and lower in fat tend to result in an increased white blood cell count, and the body relies on white blood cells to fight off bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
- Consume more water. Limit the intake of alcohol and sugary beverages like soda, and quench your body with nature’s purest beverage. A well-hydrated body is important, as it can impact everything from how we feel to how we sleep.
- Take wellness supplements. There are numerous multivitamins and other wellness products you can purchase in stores or online that may aid in boosting your immune system. Supplements containing vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, and other antioxidants can provide your body with an additional, beneficial boost.
Engage in Healthy Behavior
Our overall health and wellness is a result of everything we do. How we eat, how we sleep, if we exercise – these are all small pieces of the big picture of our well-being. Making intentionally healthy choices can improve our overall health and boost our immune systems.
- Exercise regularly. Engaging in exercise on a regular basis is not just good for your waistline. In fact, you provide your body with numerous benefits by incorporating exercise into your routine. Increasing your physical activity can:
- Slow the release of stress hormones.
- Help eliminate bacteria from your lungs and airways.
- Temporarily raise your body temperature, potentially hindering the growth of bacteria.
- Strengthen your white blood cells (which fight off bacteria), possibly reducing the duration and severity of ailments.
- Sleep well. A restful night’s sleep can work wonders on the body. As we sleep, our bodies recharge, attempt to heal, and can be restored. Inadequate sleep can be linked to reduced immune functions. To encourage a more restful night’s sleep on a consistent basis, it helps to:
- Put your electronics away at least an hour before bed.
- Reduce your caffeine intake.
- Set a “sleep routine” to create a consistent sleep schedule.
- Add an all-natural wellness product containing melatonin into your nighttime routine.
Boost Your Overall Wellness with CBD
Keeping ourselves and our families healthy is a top priority, so when we rise each day, it is important that we feel our absolute best – mind and body. At Rejuvia™, it is our mission to help restore balance and clarity to your life by providing safe, potent, fast-acting CBD products that fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.
CBD has been making headlines as the “wonder-supplement” of the wellness industry as consumers across the US report unparalleled benefits from this all-natural compound. Short for cannabidiol, CBD is one of the many dynamic ingredients derived from hemp and used in a variety of beneficial wellness products on the market today. Hemp-derived CBD exploded in popularity after the Farm Bill of 2018 was passed, making all hemp-derived CBD products containing .3% THC or less legal to purchase and consume. Because all CBD extracted from hemp contains such trace amounts of THC, consumers were immediately drawn to it, as they could experience numerous head-to-toe benefits without the psychoactive side effects (or the feeling of “high”) associated with increased amounts of THC.
Some industry-leading brands, like Rejuvia™, take the additional step to remove all detectable traces of THC, resulting in a “broad-spectrum“ CBD product. Our top-notch CBD products are crafted with strict attention to detail from seed to bottle, ensuring utmost quality at every step, and a final product you can count on when you need it most. Our Premium Grade CBD can impact your overall sense of balance and vitality, and customers have incorporated our versatile products into their day for many reasons. CBD is commonly used to:
☑ promote a sense of calmness and clarity
☑ encourage a peaceful, rejuvenating night’s sleep
☑ help soothe busy, active minds
☑ tend to physical discomforts, including tight muscles and tender joints
☑ enhance personal resilience
☑ rejuvenate the skin
CBD is restoring balance to the lives of many, and it can help boost your overall wellness as you work to increase your health and immune system.
Connect with Us
At Rejuvia™, we provide more than excellent CBD. We provide a partner in this worthwhile journey toward increased health and wellness, and we truly hope to see you happy and restored as a result of using our products. When you reach out to us, we promise that a real person will respond, with personalized answers and a true commitment to your journey. We are here for you, and we look forward to partnering with you on the path to enhanced resilience and vitality!
Times are incredibly hard right now. We acknowledge and accept that, and know we are all going through the same difficulties. According to some of our leaders, our toughest days are still out in front of us.
That’s why we’re taking a moment to re-assure you that our entire team is here to support you, your health and your wellness in these challenging times. We want to support you in any and every way we possibly can.
Our company values of having strong, meaningful relationships and maximizing our service to our community are always at the forefront of everything we do, and are more important now than ever before.
We fully understand that our products are an outlet for many to help balance their lives and bring harmony and clarity to their wellness. Our team is committed to continuing to service our community through offering the best wellness products that will allow you to maintain your self-care.
All of our services, warehouses and order fulfillment stations are open, and will remain open. We are committed to do everything in our power to continue to serve you all in these trying times. You can trust that we are taking strong measures to ensure safety and sanitation at all of our locations.
Please reach out to us with all of your questions and curiosities, and we will continue to answer with steadfast optimism, compassion and joy. We know we will get through these times stronger than before, and more together than ever.
The Rejuvia Team